• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
1st game don't count.....Patriots go 15-0 rest of the way...

Dishwalla

Banned
article-charlottesville-4-0811.jpg
lmao

I think I'd rather have a healthy Berry than this win. Thankfully they've heavily invested in safeties, but you really can't replace Berry.

JABEE

Cleveland will have a better record than the New England Patriots after tonight. Cleve undefeated hopes will also be alive.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Why the fuck is the winner of Sunday's Bills vs. J-E-T-S loser bowl... a battle between two teams who seem to be actively trying to go 0-16 this season... going to be alone in 1st place on top of the AFC East after this weekend?

This makes no sense to me.

We live in a world where the Jets could be 1st place in the AFC East.

4wS1rBj.gif

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That might be the worst half I've ever seen NE play in pretty much every single way.

..now a 12 man on the field pen..

no discipline.

Instro

I think I'd rather have a healthy Berry than this win. Thankfully they've heavily invested in safeties, but you really can't replace Berry.

Sorensen is pretty solid, but yeah losing Berry for the season would be rough. Sucks, just as Houston finally seems to be fully healthy again. Can't seem to keep our defensive stars on the field together.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
The fans fucking ran to the exits as soon as the Chiefs took the lead

Fucking Boston fans, good lord XD

Well, I mean it's Thursday night.. it's fucking midnight and people gotta work tomorrow.

After that last score, I'd have left too. It's been an embarrassing half.

So many blown assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom