• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Spencer Ware truther, I honestly didn't understand the Hunt pick, as I saw a similar player. Both were good after contact, Ware through brute force, Hunt through keeping his feet and turning tackles into glancing attempts. I thought they both had good hands, and both lacked elite top end speed.

I do think tonight's game is reminiscent of Ware's week one game against the Chargers last year, but I have to admit that Hunt's shiftiness and ability to shed some contact absolutely translated. Hell of a debut.

PR_rambo

Banned
Brady may have thrown zero TDs but he's still a proud Trump supporter and they can't take that from him , be proud Pats fans

OnPoint

Awaiting the calls into the Buffalo sports radio station about how the division is open.

Awaiting them stopping when the Bills lose week 1 to the Jets.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It's all just happening at once, a lot of the key players on this team are glass. As it's shown Jules is more important than gronk, but it's a carousel of who is going to be hurt. Danny stepped up fine but he can't take a full work load or he's done and low and behold he got hurt. The hightower injury was the nail in the coffin for this game, but it still required the chiefs to shoot themselves in the foot if we really wanted the win.

I just don't understand why they kept airing it out to Hogan and Cooks. It did land once with Cooks, but they were blanketed the whole game. Did they really not design anything underneath for them? Just all around ugly. Hopefully hightower is good to go and amendola, but even still it's not sustainable, they just can't stay on the field.

Drakeon

The last times they lost the opener and looked like shit they won the super bowl

Ah yes, the classic plan of having the defense give up a historic amount of yards and get embarrassed on national TV. Clearly the pats are just on a different level then the rest of the league.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The last times they lost the opener and looked like shit they won the super bowl

Seasons over I guess

VFKrdA1.jpg

You went through the stages so fast :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom