• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys remember when the pats loaded up on talent in the offseason for an undefeated season this year. Lol

Fuck off racist trump supporting assholes. Hopefully this is the first of many losses for those scumbags this year.

Milchjon

No Burger King or Jack in the Box over there?

No JITB, and BK fucking sucks in comparison.

That's not even a perk anymore. You can get one anytime you want now.

Not in jolly old Germany.

You need Taco Bell breakfast in your life (or Jack in the Box)

I guess I do, but what can you do.

At least I finally found some decent corn tortillas recently and made my own (super inauthentic) breakfast tacos.

Duxxy3

Cooks is better than any of the players they could have drafted in that spot. They'll be good on offense. Just have to figure out the defense.

They could have moved up a couple spots and got TJ Watt or Reuben Foster.

Instead of moving back into the third round for a guy they cut in preseason (Ealy) they could have just drafted someone else there.

I'm not a fan of Bill's drafts. I think, especially lately, that he is throwing away draft picks too easily. Cooks is a good receiver. Definitely worth a 1st rounder. But I don't think we needed Cooks to succeed. They had just won a superbowl with a 7th round QB as their top receiver. They probably would have been better off keeping their pick and taking Austin Carr late in the draft.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh. I almost forgot, I stubbed my toe on the coffee table and lost my big toenail. Downgrade me to out for team old.

No JITB, and BK fucking sucks in comparison.

Not in jolly old Germany.

I guess I do, but what can you do.

At least I finally found some decent corn tortillas recently and made my own (super inauthentic) breakfast tacos.

I'll bring you some, don't worry friend your fast food breakfast nightmare will be over soon

<3

Bronx-Man

Banned
You see all this bullshit I'm spewing right now? That's the level of effort I want from the rest of you towards me when Dallas manages to blow it Sunday night in some stupid fashion. I don't want a single one of you motherfuckers letting up. Iron sharpens iron.

Gobias

Banned
You see all this bullshit I'm spewing right now? That's the level of effort I want from the rest of you towards me when Dallas manages to blow it Sunday night in some stupid fashion. I don't want a single one of you motherfuckers letting up. Iron sharpens iron.

Kevin Hogan>Dak

Bronx cutting a decent promo? Bronx Reigns plz

Duxxy3

This one still blows my mind...

The Patriots cut Austin Carr. The Patriots kept Jordan Richards.

WTF is going on in Bill's mind with this one? Richards has consistently looked terrible throughout his career. Carr plays the slot far better than anyone we have now. It has to be because he wasted a 2nd rounder on Richards. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom