• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

T6dXvdQ.jpg

Mech on blast

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
They cut back on NFL Films because according to them they weren't popular enough.

I remember when they did game of the week on NFL network. The production value for NFL films was head and shoulders above the competition but now they're barely doing anything it seems

DMVfan123

Banned
They should have been looking to replace him this summer. He's barely above average at this point, overpaid, and old. Reggie missed the boat on this one

An above average kicker is better than more than 60-75% of the league rn

EDIT: Made a stupid didn't express myself the best there

Last 2 years Janikowski vs. NFL avg:

Code:
Seabass    NFL 

50+  53.8%   61% 

40-49 78.9% - 77.5% 

40 96.2% - 93.9% 

PAT 96.2% - 93.9% 

TBs 52.7% - 58.2%

Little above avg in everything but 50+ and TBs surprisingly

I'm alright with Georgio getting his shot tho and with the Raiders giving Seabass a 3 mil retirement bonus.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Looooong time lurker. I know a lot about everyone in nfl gaf. It's creepy I know. But I am a Cardinals fan so naturally FMT and me are mortal enemies. Glad this awkward introduction is out of the way.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looooong time lurker. I know a lot about everyone in nfl gaf. It's creepy I know. But I am a Cardinals fan so naturally FMT and me are mortal enemies. Glad this awkward introduction is out of the way.

How do you feel about:

a) The Pats
b) Taco Bell
c) Allsion Brie

Beach

Welcome

How do you feel about Ramen Burgers and the Switch?

BigAT

If you could pick any member of NFL-GAF to be your dad, who would it be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom