• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Looooong time lurker. I know a lot about everyone in nfl gaf. It's creepy I know. But I am a Cardinals fan so naturally FMT and me are mortal enemies. Glad this awkward introduction is out of the way.

Yo! How's life? Educate us on why you hate the Seahawks, 9ers, and Rams. I hate them on general principle for stealing the 12th man from Texas A&M. Good thing the Aggies force them to pay for using the 12th man anyway. Texas A&M needs to charge more to stick it to Seattle even more.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Bonus post.

I got to serve dinner on Thanksgiving last year with David Johnson. Dude is the most humble down to earth guy. His wife is awesome too.

lkr7nRx

this_guy

Bonus post.

I got to serve dinner on Thanksgiving last year with David Johnson. Dude is the most humble down to earth guy. His wife is awesome too.

lkr7nRx

That's great and all, but what do you think about the Patriots currently having more losses than any other team in the NFL? Remember the Browns are also in the NFL and don't have as many losses.

tr4nce 26

Banned
That's great and all, but what do you think about the Patriots currently having more losses than any other team in the NFL? Remember the Browns are also in the NFL and don't have as many losses.

I'm more impressed that the Chiefs have the leagues best record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom