• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

So about the Dorenbos thing, does anyone know how that's going to work? I heard NO wanted the 7th back but didn't he pass the initial physical and play in the 4th pre-season game?

BigAT

tpKkMEe.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So about the Dorenbos thing, does anyone know how that's going to work? I heard NO wanted the 7th back but didn't he pass the initial physical and play in the 4th pre-season game?

Take him back and return the pick. Don't you want yankee to be happy?

Euphor!a

Banned
All three taken in the first round of the 2017 draft were basically considered late first rounders at best on talent alone

I mean, that was my understanding. Desperation kicked in and that might of changed things, but I don't remember anyone making a particularly big deal about the quarterbacks this year.

Jackson, Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield are all better than anyone that got drafted in this past draft.

While I agree with regards to last year's draft, lets also wait to see how the college season plays out and see if those guys are still standing in their respective positions by the draft.

squicken

Mayfield is not a pro QB. Honestly, he leaves points on the field. OU has good skill players and a good OL. Darnold and the best QB in CFB

DMVfan123

Banned
Well that's Stanford finished
Big games have been a drag in college so far, can't wait until tomorrow
Oh and Lamar Jackson is a better prospect that any QB last year

If Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Jackson, and Mayfield all come out this year I feel like we could realistically see every top 5 pick in the draft be a QB.

Won't happen for way too many reasons, but it'd be amazing to track how they do throughout their careers. I'm sure one or two won't declare this year, and one's bound to tumble down the draft board come draft time, but it'd be exciting as all hell to watch happen.

DMVfan123

Banned
If Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Jackson, and Mayfield all come out this year I feel like we could realistically see every top 5 pick in the draft be a QB.

Won't happen for way too many reasons, but it'd be amazing to track how they do throughout their careers. I'm sure one or two won't declare this year, and one's bound to tumble down the draft board come draft time, but it'd be exciting as all hell to watch happen.

Franchises are so desperate for QBs now that a prospect whose draft stock is considered to be "falling" ends up going top 10 in April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom