• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
��������

#1 (read from the bottom of each)

Hmmm do I want Russell behind the same shit Oline or a rookie behind a (possibly) less shit Oline?

Edit: If the Jets get the first pick this year and offer us it, their 2nd rounder, our 2nd rounder back and a future 1st for Russell I would seriously consider it.

Juicy Bob

If you're a British NFL fan, you're so constantly bombarded with pro-Jaguars propaganda that it's hard to not at least like them to some degree.

Good morning

Hmmm do I want Russell behind the same shit Oline or a rookie behind a (possibly) less shit Oline?

Edit: If the Jets get the first pick this year and offer us it, their 2nd rounder, our 2nd rounder back and a future 1st for Russell I would seriously consider it.
The Oline will be the same regardless since Pete won't fire Cable and they can't draft them to save his life.

The number one, their second and your second, and their 2020 first is more than fair I think

Good morning

The Oline will be the same regardless since Pete won't fire Cable and they can't draft them to save his life.

The number one, their second and your second, and their 2020 first is more than fair I think

If Cable is still here then I don't have any hope that the OLine will be better even with a higher budget.

If Cable is still here then I don't have any hope that the OLine will be better even with a higher budget.
He's going to be.. the only way this move works (at least to the fullest) is if Pete fires Tom.. if he's hasn't by now, i don't think he is going to unless Allen says something or other circumstances force his hand.

Even if Hawks trade Russell, the new QB will die behind the Oline that they have (even more than Russell has I think).

BeCleve friend. I BeCleve in you (and if dad or someone can get you job.. use it.. it's not what you know, it's who you know).

I know one of the girls who is a recruiter there and have known her since I was like 5. Didn't know she worked there until after I applied though. Gotta hope she pulls through for me one way or another. It's a Fortune 500 company, where I feel I can learn a lot, so it would be amazing if I can land it (plus their headquarters is in LA!!!).

After all the disappointments so far though, I'm not gonna get my hopes up...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sup dawgs.

gaTnfly.gif

Pepiope

Why would they give that much though. You make a trade like that for a game changing QB. Wilson isn't that QB. He's just solid.

That's my biggest fear with Wentz. At least you got the owl with Wilson on a rookie deal before he ruined your defense.

Beach

I know one of the girls who is a recruiter there and have known her since I was like 5. Didn't know she worked there until after I applied though. Gotta hope she pulls through for me one way or another. It's a Fortune 500 company, where I feel I can learn a lot, so it would be amazing if I can land it (plus their headquarters is in LA!!!).

Goodluck Dude. Kill that interview.

And no way that Wilson trade will happen. And at this point The #1 overall or #2 overall picks are more or about the same value as Wilson and his contract.

Goodluck Dude. Kill that interview.

And no way that Wilson trade will happen. And at this point The #1 overall or #2 overall picks are more or about the same value as Wilson and his contract.

Thanks man. I'm really going all in on this one, I'm fucking done with applying and this really is a great opportunity.

Chocolatier? Shoe carver? Windmill mechanic?

Dutch Chocolate isn't really a thing. That's more Belgium. It's corporate finance related in real estate, so maybe windmills?

Good luck man!

I went through a dozen interviews before finally getting my current job which, in a lot of ways, was the best one for me. Everything will work out.

I fucking hope so.

Yay

Oh no.

:p

I'm not having a talk with her though, she set me up for the talk with another recruiter.

Rvaan

Banned
Wait. He could shit the bed against Texas and you might want to move on to someone with with a better upside like say Tanner Lee.

Tanner Lee has thrown 2 pick sixes in the first quarter of his game today. So I'm going to just go ahead and pencil him in for the Jets.

galv5Il.gif

Good Luck Friend!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Vikings promoted QB Kyle Slotet to active roster from practice squad. Sam Bradford remains questionable.

Uh oh! Getting ready for a Case Keenum ass kicking.

Gobias

Banned
I just watched all of American Vandal on Netflix in one sitting. A show about drawing dicks should not be as good as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom