• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
Allen stopped improving when Daboll left. Never been the same since.

With that said, offense scored enough to win. But the defense didn't stop Philly from scoring and that was it

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
What a game!

Bills could never shake the unlucky curse this year but we're clearly the most talented team in the league. I love how this team is constructed.

For those who prefer a more analytical approach to understanding the game...

Bills went into Philadelphia, who are literally the healthiest team in the NFL, and thoroughly outplayed them in every facet except the score...with half of our defensive salary not on the field.

Von Miller - Highest paid defensive player.
Tre White - 27 year old pro bowl corner
Matt Milano - 29 year old pro bowl LB
Daquan Jones - Above average DT

Josh Allen cements himself as 2 tiers better than Hurts. Refs trying to give the game to Philly with ticky tack penalties all game...unbelievable.

Honestly, this was the most heartening loss you could ever want. Bills will be scary good next year. It's time to root against Buffalo the rest of the season and get some studs in the draft.

Last edited:

demigod

Playing the Phillies in OT, the team that plays 4 downs. The Bills should’ve went for it on 4th down instead of kicking the FG and relying on their defense.

Also using up a timeout trying to ice the kicker at 59 yards in rainy condition, not a smart decision.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

That's the second Achilles this year that the shitty turf that's been complained about around the league and the home teams for years, has claimed.

It's kind of interesting that MetLife, a stadium named after the insurance company, is responsible for so many injuries. You'd think they wouldn't want these injuries associated with their field that can be reduced by having an actual field instead of their shitty turf.

What a game!

Bills could never shake the unlucky curse this year but we're clearly the most talented team in the league. I love how this team is constructed.

Bills went into Philadelphia, who are literally the healthiest team in the NFL, and thoroughly outplayed them in every facet except the score...with half of our defensive salary not on the field.

Josh Allen cements himself as 2 tiers better than Hurts. Refs trying to give the game to Philly with ticky tack penalties all game...unbelievable.

Honestly, this was the most heartening loss you could ever want. Bills will be scary good next year. It's time to root against Buffalo the rest of the season and get some studs in the draft.

I'm a Bills fan, and just... no. Maybe 3-4 years ago this post would've had some merit but at this point I'm sick of moral victories and 'just wait til next year'. I think they just aren't that good, or at least not good enough to win a championship.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I'm a Bills fan, and just... no. Maybe 3-4 years ago this post would've had some merit but at this point I'm sick of moral victories and 'just wait til next year'. I think they just aren't that good, or at least not good enough to win a championship.

Hand in your Bills badge, along with your gun.

We played Cincinnati two times last year and I literally thought they'd beat us 10/10 times. I could hear them yell "Put em in a body bag" whenever they played us.

We outplayed Philly in Philly with that defensive roster and the refs in Phillys pocket.

This is a time for optimism. We are loaded with talent. Let's hit on our draft next year and keep the title contention going.

How quickly ye forget Dick Juaron and Mike Mularkey and Rex Ryan and...

Last edited:
What a game!

flexing delusions of grandeur GIF

demigod

What a game!

Tell me you’re ok Men_in_Boxes Men_in_Boxes !

demigod

“He touches him on the shoulder but I don’t see anything that could hinder him from catching the ball”. Really motherfucker? You can’t do that.

demigod

What a stupid play calling McCarthy. Should’ve ran the ball instead of throwing it with under 2 minutes.

ebevan91

Agreed. Right up there. Also I have Dak as my starting QB today. And my opponent has Seattle's defense.

I had DK Metcalf, Jake Ferguson, Cowboys D/ST, and the Seahawks kicker. Got nearly 60 from DK and Ferg but lost points because the Cowboys D was fucking terrible.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Everyone is buzzing over the DAL/SEA Thursday Night game, which was probably the most entertaining game of the season.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Eagles are frauds. Should have lost to the bills last week and lost by 40 to the chiefs before that
And they looked awful against Miami even when they had officials calling Miami for 10 penalties and ZERO on the Eagles. Not even a single hold which happens every play. Even Philly radio said that without the penalties, it would have been a different game and they looked bad.

Any team that has to rely on QB sneaks to make up most of their offensive attack since they are constantly going 3 and out, is going to start to get exposed when the football season actually starts after Thanksgiving.

demigod

At least we know that if the eagles lose their fans will act classy as always.

Their fans jettisoned out of the stadium with over 5 minutes still on the clock.

And they looked awful against Miami even when they had officials calling Miami for 10 penalties and ZERO on the Eagles. Not even a single hold which happens every play. Even Philly radio said that without the penalties, it would have been a different game and they looked bad.

Any team that has to rely on QB sneaks to make up most of their offensive attack since they are constantly going 3 and out, is going to start to get exposed when the football season actually starts after Thanksgiving.
No wonder why they got away with shit during the Cowboys game.

Top Bottom