• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thaedolus

I didn’t see a goddamn one of these because my wife was at book club night and I was watching Home Alone with our kids.

My buddy was texting me updates and I was like wtf is happening. If they can beat KC on Christmas we’re going to the last game against the Broncos in LV, and a strip club goddammit

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
That was quite a turnaround for the Raiders, lol.

From 0 to 63, real quick!

Last edited:
men in boxes tried to warn us
"bIlLs aRe cOnTenDeRs" takes incoming...

Oh No 90S GIF by Acorn TV

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Unpopular opinion: These 70 inch 4k TVs really make Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long look ancient. They need to stop zooming in on their faces. Fire them and replace them with ChatGPT babes.

All in favor say "Aye!"

There is a really good chance that 3 of the 4 teams that lead their divisions in the AFC right now may not at the end of the year. The Dolphins have a good shot at not making the playoffs.

Mortisfacio

There is a really good chance that 3 of the 4 teams that lead their divisions in the AFC right now may not at the end of the year. The Dolphins have a good shot at not making the playoffs.

Miamis OLine is absolutely decimated. Their offense is dependent on timing and all 5 starters are injured enough to be out or playing through it and not finishing games. The end against Cowboys, Ravens then Bills... could be brutal. With any luck Robert Hunt comes back and Tyreek can play these final 3. Tua played well vs the trash jets, but 63.4% of his yards were to Waddle. Concerns me how the passing game seems to stay focused on one receiver and not much spreading it around.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'd love for the Vikings to have a truly great team again before I'm a drooling vegetable or dead. I don't think that's too much to ask of the universe. Rooting for the Niners in the meantime. I was a fan during the Joe Montana/Steve Young days. I'm so old lol.

Mortisfacio

I think this will turn out to be true.

No one in the AFC is that strong right now.

If Bills play like they've played the last few weeks, I think Bills have a solid SB run shot. Problem is they pretty much can't lose from here. I think one loss is mostly playoff elimination, barring some upsets. All it takes is one of Allen's typical turnover games and they're losing, but they have a high ceiling.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

oooooooof

Can't rely on the douche push for so long. They don't seem to have big playmakers that can convert on 3rd down consistently on offense. They go 3 and out more than any other team of this "caliber" and then rely on that shove shit. It will eventually catch up.

DeaDPo0L84

After hours going over statistics, win probability, strength of schedule etc. I have accurately predicted the NFL playoff seeding. The AFC seeding is solely based on the criteria above and is not biased whatsoever.

vi4SqqC.jpg
kZ6hDom.jpg
The only problem with this is the Saints have a good chance of beating the Rams this Thursday and will essentially take that 7th seed spot.

The only problem with this is the Saints have a good chance of beating the Rams this Thursday and will essentially take that 7th seed spot.
I'm not sold on the Saints yet. They have a really good defense but Carr isnt consistent. If Carr plays well this week then I think they take the division.

I'll be impressed if whoever wins the NFC south wins a playoff game. That division sucks.
The thing is Tampa Bay and New Orleans have really good defenses. It's just what kind of quarterback play are you getting out of them.

I wouldn't surprise me to see Detroit and San Fran fight it out for the right to go. The AFC on the other hand will go down to seeding.

Last edited:
Well it looks like the only way the Saints get in is if they win out. I will say that the Rams look like a team you don't want to play in the playoffs.

Bills should get a big win tonight but it's the should be easy games they've been losing all year. I still want 'em to make the superbowl. Cant choke in the big game if you dont get there!

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
That Bills drive was absolutely terrible. Inconsistent play is keeping the Chargers in this. That Dallas game looking like a fluke right now

That Bills drive was absolutely terrible. Inconsistent play is keeping the Chargers in this. That Dallas game looking like a fluke right now
This drive for the Bills, they can't let LAC get the ball back. That did it, I don't think the Chargers have a chance now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom