• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kermit with the clutch play.

Kermit Dancing GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You almost never see a PI call on hail mary passes since they're a FFA, but the Valentine one def was that went uncalled.

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
Philly this year reminds me of Minnesota last year. That def is a liability and the offense is too inconsistent. It's clear that Steichen was a large reason why they went to the super bowl last year.

Also GB's offense looking better and better each week. If they had a better/healthier running game they could be really scary.

demigod

Refs giving this game to the Bengals. That holding in OT was bs.

“All replays are being handled upstairs”
Chase is 2 yards short, 3rd and 2. But wait lets call a timeout and have the ref watch the replay(what happened to all replays are being handled upstairs)?
Oh he’s out but lets just move it closer for him 3rd and 4inches.

Im 30 seconds in and It's funny how the video brings up how Allen has 17 more touchdowns than he does turnovers. But it's not the amount of turnovers it's when they happen in the game and what is the result after.

Weak 1 against the Jets he turns the ball over 4 times and the Jets score thirteen points off those turnovers, Bills lose by 6.

Week 5 against the Jaguars he has 2 turnovers, On the first one the Jaguars score on the next possession in his last one ended the game. Bills lose by 5.

Week 7 against NE has 2 turnovers, NE scores a TD after the 1st one and the second ends the game. Bills lose by 4.

Week 10 against Denver Allen turns it over twice. One leads to a Denver Field Goal, Bills lose by 2.

Now last week when they played the Eagles he had an turnover in which Philly scored a TD that possession but their kicker missed 2 Field Goals that cost them.

Josh Allen's turnovers this year have resulted in a total of 50 points swings for the opposition.

Now, if we want to bring up the 17 extra touchdowns that he has over his turnovers. 13 of those came on blowout wins against The Raiders, Jets, Dolphins, and the Commanders.

BTW my boy Joe Flacco looking good on that first drive.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Chiefs WRs somehow fucking their team in more ways than not catching the ball. I doubt toney will ever see the field again after that

Last edited:

TDiddyLive

Chiefs WRs somehow fucking their team in more ways than not catching the ball. I doubt toney will ever see the field again after that

The craziest part was they showed he looked straight down the line and could obviously see he was in front of the ball!
g0L26Xj.jpg

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Yep, 7-6, truly elite. Like the elite Colts, everyones choice to win the Super Bowl.

I remember using record as a gauge to measure a teams talent in the 2nd grade. Update your software my man. Look at the analytics.

We outplayed the Eagles in Philly and the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

The Super Bowl should be Bills vs 49ers this year but luck plays such a big factor.

TDiddyLive

I remember using record as a gauge to measure a teams talent in the 2nd grade. Update your software my man. Look at the analytics.

The Super Bowl should be Bills vs 49ers this year but luck plays such a big factor.
In a game where points are the only stat that matter, I’m not sure how losing to the Eagles qualifies as outplaying them.

Records are the gauge to determine if a team makes the playoffs. Oh, look over there, the Bills are on the outside looking in. I guess the analytics don’t matter.

I wonder if the Bills coach made some emotional speech before the game about how Hamas sneaked into Israel and compared it to how they could sneak into the playoffs and make a run.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
At this point the 49ers are the odds on favorite but as a fan that almost makes it worse lol. Anything less than a SB win (barring injuries) means the season is a disappointment.

They really need that 1st round bye.

ebevan91

Feels good to be on top of the division this morning, even if it is only temporary. The Eagles have too soft of a schedule remaining. I think they will lose to the Seahawks @ Seattle but also think that the Cowboys will lose to the Dolphins @ Miami. Bills, Lions, and Commanders are all winnable games.

Mortisfacio

Feels good to be on top of the division this morning, even if it is only temporary. The Eagles have too soft of a schedule remaining. I think they will lose to the Seahawks @ Seattle but also think that the Cowboys will lose to the Dolphins @ Miami. Bills, Lions, and Commanders are all winnable games.

Best of luck for the Cowboys/Miami game. I'm a Miami fan and will be spending Christmas Eve with Cowboy fans. Really want Miami to shake the "Can't beat good teams" narrative and have the final 3 to do so. Watching the Cowboys handle the Eagles that Miami only put up 10 offensive points against has me worried, but it's also a home game so... we'll see.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
cj9hozfhz26c1.jpg

#CHAMPIONS MENTALITY

I turned that dolphins game off after the second turn over with 5 minutes left?? how in the fuck

Last edited:
Top Bottom