• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Lol, wouldn't really call a narrow victory vs one of the worst teams in the league who don't even have their QB1 in as "elite".

Agree to disagree, friend.

Honestly, I wonder what the win percentage is for teams who finish games with a -3 to ratio.

Last edited:
Bills just might win the division. Their turnovers might cause them problems in the playoffs against teams who have the offense to capitalize on them but they look like a playoff team.

wkbOCv6.jpg

I love making parlays and seeing if I would hit or not. I don't bet any money though.

Mortisfacio

We've arrived at the point where anyone who ever had Mahomes above Allen should never speak on football ever again.

Mahomes epitomizes mediocrity.

Chiefs lead the league in dropped passes. Allen leads the league in most turnovers since 2018. Allen is the epitome of hot and cold.

demigod

Chiefs are bungling this badly. Maybe they should stop letting their Super Bowl receivers go after winning the Super Bowl. Sammy Watkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Chiefs are bungling this badly. Maybe they should stop letting their Super Bowl receivers go after winning the Super Bowl. Sammy Watkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster.

Chiefs are cooked. Mahomes contract gets significantly worse over the next 4 years. Team will need to shed more and more talent due to that albatross of a contract.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

well that was disastrous for Purdy's MVP prospects.

Vegas odds took a big hit. Kind of just want to see McCaffrey get it so it's not just a QB award. Next week Ravens vs Dolphins will be interesting. Last two years Miami has beaten the Ravens. 2021 their defense just shut them down completely and held the Ravens to 10. Last year Ravens dominated, but then let Tua cook and score 28 points in the 4th. Will see how this time goes.

GCP6agKW4AA4YI7

Are my Niners the biggest fraud in the NFL? That was one dismal performance against the Ravens, it was like watching a high school team trying to play with a college team

Are my Niners the biggest fraud in the NFL? That was one dismal performance against the Ravens, it was like watching a high school team trying to play with a college team
I think most of the contending teams in the NFC are frauds. Just look at what the top teams in the AFC was able to do to the NFC this year.

Ravens, Browns, Bills, and Fins 16-4 vs the NFC. I mean the AFC North is 15-4 against the NFC.

Last edited:
I'm just glad the media circle jerk of the Tommy DeVito show is over. The guy had one good game against a shit team and for 2 weeks we had to hear about him and his m'lady looking agent.

Well my Saints are garbage so now I'm just pulling for the underdog. It'd be cool to see the Dolphins go all the way.
Honestly I think the Saints should blow it up. Build around Olave and get a QB in this draft. The division is weak enough to where a rebuild now won't set them back too much. Atlanta and Carolina are dealing with QB controversies and Tampa may have 1 to 2 good years left before their rebuild.

Mortisfacio

Well my Saints are garbage so now I'm just pulling for the underdog. It'd be cool to see the Dolphins go all the way.

I'd also love to see Miami go all the way, but given their whole OLine is injured and now Waddle might be out (high ankle injury, so 4-6 weeks is the usual timeline, but we'll see) this is less than ideal for the roughest stretch. At this point I just want to see one playoff win. I was in elementary school the last time Miami won a playoff game. I'm 33 now. I just want the pain to end.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

No. That's a one game overreaction encouraged by lame sports media. If the 49ers play the Ravens again, they're not going to lose the ball 4 times again. Take away those turnovers and the 49ers looked every bit as good as the Ravens.

DeaDPo0L84

Honestly I think the Saints should blow it up. Build around Olave and get a QB in this draft. The division is weak enough to where a rebuild now won't set them back too much. Atlanta and Carolina are dealing with QB controversies and Tampa may have 1 to 2 good years left before their rebuild.
I dont disagree, but there seems to be an odd loyalty to keeping coaches around that were here during the Payton/Brees era. Allen is sure to get another year and it just doesn't seem like players are motivated with him at the helm. Carr is mediocre but I still think with a good coach he could at least be productive.

Maybe we'll get lucky and nab the QB from LSU. We're also probably gonna bleed top talent in the off season like Kamara and Thomas, which to be fair I wouldn't blame them.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
No. That's a one game overreaction encouraged by lame sports media. If the 49ers play the Ravens again, they're not going to lose the ball 4 times again. Take away those turnovers and the 49ers looked every bit as good as the Ravens.
Purdy looked like a pick machine versus a good defense.

There's no way the 49ers can beat the Bills in the Super Bowl.

I dont disagree, but there seems to be an odd loyalty to keeping coaches around that were here during the Payron/Brees era. Allen is sure to get another year and it just doesn't seem like players are motivated with him at the helm. Carr is mediocre but I still think with a good coach he could at least be productive.

Maybe we'll get lucky and nab the QB from LSU. We're also probably gonna bleed top talent in the off season like Kamara and Thomas, which to be fair I wouldn't blame them.
The Saints always have to fuck with the cap every year because they overspend. Eventually that comes back to bite you in the ass when players get older and don't play up to their contracts.

I always thought Allen was a stop gap until a better candidate became available. I still don't understand why they hired him in the first place.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

I think thats a bit over the top. They got wrecked for sure but they have beaten a lot of good teams.

They for sure need that bye though their injuries are racking up. If they don't get the bye I don't think they win the super bowl

Top Bottom