• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
ahaha love tried to pull some mahomes shit and ended up being the horrendous shit I've ever seen

packers blew it. nice game tho

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Shades of Brett Farve, and not in a good way. It's the playoffs you can't make throws like that.

It's his first year so I'm pretty forgiving of the mistake. He needed to be aggressive but not that aggressive as he still had two timeouts in his pocket. The real donkey is the Packers kicker and with the rain picking up the last few minutes, that interception was a double gift for him.

The 9ers caught a big break. Played like shit for a good portion of the game. Terrible play calling on both sides of the ball for 3 quarters. The 9ers caught 2 interceptions whereas the Packers dropped 2 (potential) interceptions.

ManaByte

The real donkey is the Packers kicker
200.gif

Mattyp

Gold Member
Got tickets for the superbowl ready still have no idea who I'm going to go see 😂

Packers blew it, Buccs way to many defensive errors they had the points in them to.

Let's get onto last game, I think whoever wins this beats 49rs but.

Now it's time for Allen to show if he is him in clutch time.

And what the fuck happened to Diggs - guy used to be clutch.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Damn Bills. Thy did almost nothing in the second half and another choking kick. lol

Now it's time for Allen to show if he is him in clutch time.

And what the fuck happened to Diggs - guy used to be clutch.
Diggs gamelog shows he's done absolutely nothing since the midway point of the season.

Last edited:
See you next season for the Bills regular season W against the Chiefs followed by the playoff L.

I'm not too upset. I feel like Chiefs outplayed us. We were decimated by injuries and got lucky on a couple of fluke plays to keep it close. Zebras didn't impact the outcome...

0e3.png

I do wish we ran it with Josh Allen rather than Cook near the end but...oh well
Yeah... Cook couldn't get any yards by the end and Allen's decision to aim for the endzone instead of the next 1st down on 2nd down was pretty stupid to say the least.

Last edited:

demigod

I'm not too upset. I feel like Chiefs outplayed us. We were decimated by injuries and got lucky on a couple of fluke plays to keep it close. Zebras didn't impact the outcome...

0e3.png

I do wish we ran it with Josh Allen rather than Cook near the end but...oh well
Awww damn, no meltdown.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie

Not sure what happened but the bills definitely choked there on multiple levels after the 2 minute warning...

like romo said it's probably on allen for not hitting diggs on the crossing route on 2nd down i think it was. but those bombs he threw should have been caught by the receivers. and that touchback rule on hardman is BS imo. Regardless, great match from two great teams

also you would think people would learn by counting out the chiefs and making them the underdog, but it keeps happening 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
feel gutted for the kicker. people will blame him but its really on allen for trying to play hero ball when you have people wide open in front

Thaedolus

God do you know how insufferable it is to have a mother who was a Chiefette talk shit to you during the playoffs?

It makes me want the Raiders to put all those bitches six feet under next season, fuck Andy Mustache and Kermit

Top Bottom