• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Just had our oven spark and smoke. Called the fire department because there was a small flame. Thankfully theres no damage and no one is hurt but man was it scary.
WnydqJp.jpg

for real though, I'm glad everyone is okay

JABEE

Stay safe, Gata. Also, buy a fire extinguisher, and check your smoke detectors' batteries.

Also, FMT, you may say you're calm now, but when that winning feeling takes hold, you don't know where it will take you.

Chiggs

Gold Member
I spent a disgusting amount of money on AFC Championship tickets today, but it's a once in a lifetime sort of thing: two sure-fire Hall of Fame QBs in what is most likely their last time meeting in the playoffs.

Go Broncos!

Narag

wow first dick sherman guarantees domination in the nfc title game now cheatin' pete says harvin will be ready for the superbowl! bulletin board material!

actually in all seriousness i always laugh when people say "OOOOOOH YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE THEM BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL!".... was a player before those comments like "ehhh i mean i'm going to definitely give it my best i suppose" and then "he said WHAT!? omfg time to turn this up to 11 now!"

It's not so bad from those that can back it up. Hilarious when someone like that Steelers DB a few years back said a bunch of shit about Brady then got picked on all game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know why Popeye's even sells mild chicken. I went to Popeye's the other day and took this picture:

NFk52pP.jpg

Even the Popeye's lady is all like "I don't even know what to do with mild chicken"

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I don't know why Popeye's even sells mild chicken. I went to Popeye's the other day and took this picture:

NFk52pP.jpg

Even the Popeye's lady is all like "I don't even know what to do with mild chicken"

Jeff Gerstmann mentioned he preferred KFC over Popeye's in their last podcast.

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom