• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister, have you heard the good news about Maxwell, Thurmond, and Lane?

Of all the reasons to worry about tomorrow's game, the secondary isn't one of them.

Yeah but in a game that is likely to be low scoring, all it takes is one big play to turn the tide...

If your boy "Stop Freakin', Call Beacon" has a monster day, it won't matter. And Frank Gore is due for a big time fumble.

Hunter S.

A got a new strain called church. We all love going to church now.

@Sanjuro No the Superbowl is not tomorrow the Pats are looking a lot weaker than last years team.

Yeah but in a game that is likely to be low scoring, all it takes is one big play to turn the tide...

If your boy "Stop Freakin', Call Beacon" has a monster day, it won't matter. And Frank Gore is due for a big time fumble.

Gore had his big fumble at the 2 last week but the panthers couldn't get on it. How sad

Sanjuro

A got a new strain called church. We all love going to church now.

@Sanjuro No the Superbowl is not tomorrow the Pats are looking a lot weaker than last years team.

Of course the Patriots look like shit. Doesn't mean Broncos vs. Patriots isn't the Super Bowl.

NFC game looks pretty good, but they are just two quarterbacks who will be compared to Michael Vick, McNabb, or Cunningham.

I believe in Frank to come through in the clutch with another one.

And that would make Vernon cry. :(

I'm more worried about crabs fumbling. Bitch always tries to fight for more yards and has had some close calls. Then last years NFC title game where he fumbled at the 1....

Gore is usually good for a redzone fumble every couple games. Hopefully he got it out of the way last week!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Seattle's backup CBs are all starting level players! I'm not even joking. We picked right up after Browner got taken out with Maxwell making multiple picks per game.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'd dunk on you

gMpAYep.gif

I will say this, tomorrow will be fun in that, it involves 4 of the best teams, that absolutely hate each other.

I wonder if the refs will trying to corral the physicality early or if they let them play.

I will say this, you will NOT be able to breath on Manning or Brady if you are a defensive player.

Refs will protect them both.

I will say this, tomorrow will be fun in that, it involves 4 of the best teams, that absolutely hate each other.

I wonder if the refs will trying to corral the physicality early or if they let them play.

I will say this, you will NOT be able to breath on Manning or Brady if you are a defensive player.

Refs will protect them both.

Refs protect all qbs who can't run. If you can then they will let the D tee off on you even if you're in the pocket

Jesus Christ I've read some embarrassingly stupid shit from both niners and Seahawks fans this week. Thank god the game is tomorrow. Can't take much more of these stupid ass articles or message board posts

I just want the Niners to win tomorrow just so I can spend Superbowl weekend with my dad and son.

I honestly believe the either NFC team can beat the AFC teams left.

Going to just leave this here:
In playoff games decided by a kicker, Peyton Manning is 0-5. Each and every time Manning put his team in position to win the game with a FG in the final minutes or OT, his kicker has missed. conversely, each and every time Manning's opponent put themselves in position to win with a FG in the final minutes or OT, they convert. Each and every time. Peyton Manning's composite passer rating in these games: 91.1.

The guy many think of as "more clutch", Tom Brady, is 6-0 in similar situations. In those 6 wins, he had a passer rating of 73.8.

To put a little more perspective: If Brady had equal luck with playoff kicking game as Manning, he would have a 9-9 record with one SB win (2004), one SB loss (2007), and no other championship game appearances.

The difference in playoff game perception between Manning and Brady was written by Mike Vanderjagt, Nate Kaeding, Adam Vinateri, Nick Folk, Stephen Gotskowski, Justin Tucker, and Billy Cundiff.

Afrikan

I can fiiiinally go to sleep.. for some reason I have been on a 4 game losing streak facing the Seahawks in Madden Online these past couple of days... went from ranked 70 to 180. :/

but finally beat a Seahawks user... so my superstitious routine has been taken care of for the week. 9ers should win tomorrow......er later today..

Jesus Christ I've read some embarrassingly stupid shit from both niners and Seahawks fans this week. Thank god the game is tomorrow. Can't take much more of these stupid ass articles or message board posts

I can finally agree with you on something!

Then again, this is how I feel about the internet towards Nintendo, specifically Iwata at the moment as well.

Spinluck

Going to just leave this here:

Holy shit. lol

fuck Vanderchoke

i thought it was already well known that Pats can win playoff games despite Brady? last week they could've probably rested Tammy up for this game and still win.

Belichick is a mastermind at that shit.. he needs just two or three playmakers on D, and that'll be enough for a solid playoff team for him.

nobody plays to their personnel like they do. i feel like he'd be able to optimize the shittiest of teams.

JABEE

Bringing back the Brady avatar for today only!

Go Patriots!
I thought we all were a United Front against the Patriots. Now, we have Eagles and Browns fans taking the side of the Patriots scourge!

Mech is confused right now. I don't know what is going on. I didn't realize there were so many who fancied the Patriot Way. There is still much work to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom