• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

MechDX

Tebow, Keller, Smith at TE
Sanchez ,Holmes at WR
and McElroy at QB

Super Bowl XLVII Victory confirmed!

vZgLOT_thumb.gif

Its like you were asking for it

I like how we (and by we, I mean you hooligans) went and hijacked FMT's thread.

Further proving the superiority
insularity
of Sports-GAF over all others.

Fox318

Fixed. See you during the season when we roll your entire division.

At least use a good gif:
myersragdoll-o.gif

Yes ladies and gentlemen! Chris Myers Texans Pro Bowl center!

Of all the the non-division teams that the Jets play at home I want to go see the Texans game the most.

Because you know Kubiak will do something stupid like punt in field goal range.

edit: Actually on second thought Norv out chokes them all.

MechDX

Of all the the non-division teams that the Jets play at home I want to go see the Texans game the most.

Because you know Kubiak will do something stupid like punt in field goal range.

No Wade is the Yin to Kubiaks Yang. It all balances out in the end.

Vikings CB corps as of today:
1. Winfield
2. Cook
3. Carr
4. Bowman
5. Allen
6. Sherels

Looks like we won't be addressing CB in the draft this year. we've signed too many stop gaps to non-minimum deals. Burton is still on the squad, too. Probably going LT, WR, WR in the first three rounds.

edit: when does the first round air pacific time? second and third rounds?

Honestly I am perfectly okay with this. Focus on offense this year to keep the team exciting and go full in on defense next year.

Vikings CB corps as of today:
1. Winfield
2. Cook
3. Carr
4. Bowman
5. Allen
6. Sherels

Looks like we won't be addressing CB in the draft this year. we've signed too many stop gaps to non-minimum deals. Burton is still on the squad, too. Probably going LT, WR, WR in the first three rounds.

edit: when does the first round air pacific time? second and third rounds?

your biggest problem is that you still employ mike singletary

Afrikan

HOLY SHIT.. I don't know if I'm late...

but here is Greg Williams recorded giving a "speech" to his players before our Niner game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fhnn9kbqQUA

yeah he is going to be in deeper shit...its one thing when the NFL just suspends him because they know what happened...but when this gets out there and more media outlets who are don't cover football start making a big deal, the NFL might make another example out of the guy.

but its funny how the game turned out.... we knock out their guy on the first series (like we have done for most of the season......for free..lol).

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TILL WE PLAY THEM AGAIN THIS YEAR! Don't Care if Williams an't there anymore, them bitches are still on the roster.

edit - look at what #58 tried to do to Gore....Frank had hip surgery last year.....whistle blew, and the cheap shit tried to put all his weight on Frank's hip.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

but here is Greg Williams recorded giving a "speech" to his players before our Niner game.

yeah he is going to be in deeper shit...its one thing when the NFL just suspends him because they know what happened...but when this gets out there and more media outlets who are don't cover football start making a big deal, the NFL might make another example out of the guy.

but its funny how the game turned out.... we knock out their guy on the first series (like we have done for most of the season......for free..lol).

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TILL WE PLAY THEM AGAIN THIS YEAR! Don't Care if Williams an't there anymore, them bitches are still on the roster.

edit - look at what #58 tried to do to Gore....Frank had hip surgery last year.....whistle blew, and the cheap shit tried to put all his weight on Frank's hip.

Talk about a shitty bounty system when you let Alex Smith run on you. Then again they probably had 10 grand on hits on Davis and Gore nothing on Smith. They forgot about small hands.

Afrikan

jokes on them though....keeping Alex in the game is an opposing team's best chance at beating us.
unless David Carr was still our Backup

Ænima

Holy shit lol. I remember when the bounty allegations first came to light, former Redskins players said that GW was in love with the expression "kill the head and the body will die". Clearly they weren't kidding.

Milchjon

Damn, that sounds more like a gang leader or a warlord. He's in some deep shit if that's real.

Pezking

Source: Gregg Williams instructed Saints during speech to injure Niners offensive players

“We’ve got to do everything in the world to make sure we kill Frank Gore’s head,” Williams told the players. “We want him running sideways. We want his head sideways.”

And we’re gonna kill the [expletive] head. Every single one of you, before you get off the pile, affect the head … continue to touch and affect the head.”

Late in Williams’ speech, he made clear references to the potential infliction of injury upon specific 49ers players. The first player in question was Kyle Williams, who’d suffered several previous concussions.
“We need to find out in the first two series of the game, the little wide receiver, No. 10, about his concussion,” Williams said to the Saints’ defenders.

“We need to decide on how many times we can meet Frank Gore’s head. We need to decide how many times we can bull rush and we can [expletive] clip Vernon Davis’ ankles over the pile … respect comes from them fearing us.”

I don't like that man.

Slo

I got nervous when I saw that Jim Marshall died. Thankfully it wasn't best Marshall.

Remember when Raheem Morris turned the Vikings down even though they offered more money and a better job, Slo?

Remember when Steve DeBerg was your starting QB?

Exactly. The NFL stripped the Patriots of their ill-gotten Super Bowls, don't see why the Saints should escape the same punishment.

This is factually inaccurate.

In high school our coach gave us a speech telling us to curb stomp the opposing team like in American history x, got me pumped.

Milchjon

This is factually inaccurate.

In high school our coach gave us a speech telling us to curb stomp the opposing team like in American history x, got me pumped.

For some reason that doesn't bother me as much. What really got me was how specific Williams was. There's a difference between violent rhetoric and telling someone to clip VD's ankle over the pile or attack the head of a concussion prone player. One is metaphorical, the other sounds like an order. Of course, the boundaries are blurred, but I still think this goes beyond what's acceptable in the context.

hiryu

Saints organization must be full on stupid. Let's see, we will allow a documentary film maker to record defensive team meetings with a coach who explicitly talks about injuring players and paying for them while being recorded and all of this is happening after we know we are currently under investigation for a bounty program and have been in the past as well.

They deserve every punishment they get.

sonicmj1

"Kill them, destroy them and make them fear you."

*Niners drop 14 points on them in the first quarter*

Has ANYONE, EVER feared the Saints defense?

FMT's talk about NFC West playoff wins got me to watch the highlights of the Seahawks/Saints playoff from two years ago, where the Saints gave up 4 TD passes to Matt Hasselbeck.

And then there was this.

Football_breaks_tackles67ydTD.gif

Truly, the most fearsome of defenses.

Top Bottom