• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
86876-310-253.jpg

Who cares if he's unethical? He wins games!

What do you mean we fired Houston Nutt partly for being unethical? Shhhhhhhhh!

jakncoke

Banned
damn Warren Sapp filed for bankruptsy

Court filings show Sapp filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Fort Lauderdale on March 30. The documents show he owes more than $6.7 million to creditors and back child support and alimony. Sapp's $6.45 million in assets includes over 200 pairs of Jordan sneakers.

srs.. 200 pairs of jordans. fucking stupid rich people.

jakncoke

Banned
Just read about Goodell warning teams about wonderlinc score leaks. Does this mean the end of vince young style meme each year?

I've made a huge mistake.

It's probably not as bad as it looks right now.

Or it's worse and you're going to jail.

Just read about Goodell warning teams about wonderlinc score leaks. Does this mean the end of vince young style meme each year?

They release everything about every players, how much they weigh, how tall they are, how fast they run, at what time of the day they poop, but they can't release Wonderlic test scores ?

jakncoke

Banned
It's probably not as bad as it looks right now.

Or it's worse and you're going to jail.

They release everything about every players, how much they weigh, how tall they are, how fast they run, at what time of the day they poop, but they can't release Wonderlic test scores ?

When players get 4's it hurts their little feelings

DMczaf

Bobby Petrino is dirt. Lower than dirt. I didn't need a cheating scandal to tell me about this. I hate the Falcons as much as the next guy, but what he did showed me enough of his character to know he's a lifetime douchebag.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bobby Petrino is dirt. Lower than dirt. I didn't need a cheating scandal to tell me about this. I hate the Falcons as much as the next guy, but what he did showed me enough of his character to know he's a lifetime douchebag.

The nice thing is that he's made Arkansas football relevant for the first time since the 50s or 60s (Jerry Jones' championship team).

Which is why they are totally going to sweep this under the rug unless they find a coach that is just as good in the near future. Or they ship him out after this season but I think that's a long shot.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The nice thing is that he's made Arkansas football relevant for the first time since the 50s or 60s (Jerry Jones' championship team).

Which is why they are totally going to sweep this under the rug unless they find a coach that is just as good in the near future. Or they ship him out after this season but I think that's a long shot.

I can make any college football team nationally relevant with enough money going through the right boosters.

jakncoke

Banned
Greg!

And I'm smarter than... Blaine Gabbert. I have no hope in the NFL.

This brings a interesting point, which and how many successful qbs scored 40-50 on the Wonderlinc, or really any position. It seems generally from my small sample size of thinking that most stars fall in the mid 20's to high 30's. Perhaps my remembrance is to small and it's off on the average score of good players

You Scored 43
That's as good as Greg McElroy. He got a 43 too.

He led Alabama to a BCS National Championship in 2010.

Yeah guys, remember him!?!

Top Bottom