• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

ChiTownBuffalo

didn't the bears make the Super Bowl in 06?

coincedence? I think not

Haha.

Nah, I'm to the core a Colorado sports fan.

RBH

Sean Payton will lose at least $6 million in salary from the Saints and could seek work elsewhere, perhaps in television. On Friday, representatives for ESPN, NBC and CBS indicated that they had no plans to hire him.

But Fox Sports, which carries NFC games during the season, is open to the possibility. “Our feeling about Sean is that he’s bright, articulate and obviously contemporary,” said Lou D’Ermilio, Fox’s senior vice president for communications. “Any network with NFL rights would have to consider it.”

The league responded in a statement: “He is suspended from the N.F.L. for the season. His involvement in any non-N.F.L. employment or business matters is not our decision.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/25/s...sion-saints-scramble-to-fill-a-void.html?_r=1

ibzMAGXEmzxcxX.gif

ChiTownBuffalo

ChiTownBuffalo

3N16MA

Banned
They're still around? Didn't they close that shit up along with the Expos??

Jays actually have a brighter future than the Leafs. Extra WC helps them but the Leafs stink of ass. Good think I did not grow up as a fan of the Jays/Leafs (Jays wouldn't be so bad if you were old enough to live through the 2 WS championships).

The author of Scott Pilgrim lives in London, Ontario. So, not too far from Toronto, I guess...

Jays actually have a brighter future than the Leafs. Extra WC helps them but the Leafs stink of ass. Good think I did not grow up as a fan of the Jays/Leafs (Jays wouldn't be so bad if you were old enough to live through the 2 WS championships).

They also have a corporate owner with big pockets, one of the biggest markets in north america, and the toughest division in baseball. With an honest rebuild they have a shot, especially as the Red Sox waste away, but they gotta drop that decade-long habit of building a single superstar pitcher and hoping they can somehow make the playoffs.

How long until the draft again? We need a running back badly. And an O-line.

3N16MA

Banned
The author of Scott Pilgrim lives in London, Ontario. So, not too far from Toronto, I guess...

They also have a corporate owner with big pockets, one of the biggest markets in north america, and the toughest division in baseball. With an honest rebuild they have a shot, especially as the Red Sox waste away, but they gotta drop that decade-long habit of building a single superstar pitcher and hoping they can somehow make the playoffs.

How long until the draft again? We need a running back badly. And an O-line.

Needed an O-line for a few seasons. I like Ben's mad scramble/make something out of nothing plays but the man needs some help.

EDIT: Rogers really should be pumping more into the Jays considering they are the richest owners in MLB.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
EDIT: Rogers really should be pumping more into the Jays considering they are the richest owners in MLB.

Think of the Jays as the Tampa Bay Rays. They're currently building up homegrown talent but the major difference is with Rogers big money once that homegrown talent hits free agency they can easily re-sign them all.

Now you bitches need to stop insulting all that I love...Toronto and the Browns. I didn't choose this, the Browns chose me. It's just destiny...terrible, horrible, head shaking destiny...:(

eznark

Banned
I'm currently listening to Justin Townes Earle radio in Spotify. Not terrible. I'm also listening to this really shitty Riki get killed every 10 seconds.

Has anyone seen Slo? I'm starting to get worried.

Top Bottom