• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Just got back from my friends 90's themed party. Wore an old Cris Carter jersey, was lots of fun until some freshman kid tried stealing my booze off the counter. Bleh.

Lots of compliments on the jersey though.

cajunator

Banned
Tonight has been a gigantic clusterfuck. Mostly our Texas terminals to blame.

Also there is a huge dragonfly perched over my cubicle. I bet its a spy camera.

I'm currently listening to Justin Townes Earle radio in Spotify. Not terrible. I'm also listening to this really shitty Riki get killed every 10 seconds.

Has anyone seen Slo? I'm starting to get worried.

I imagine Slo sitting behind his computer, desperately F5-ing off-topic hoping that the NFL-thread will suddenly appear this time.

He's now fighting back the tears, wandering the streets of Minny in nothing but his Favre jersey, whispering your name repeatedly.

mr2xxx

Banned

CandlelightVigil.preview.jpg

In other Larry like news I ate some raw chicken last night. Went over to a friends house dug into some fried chicken and in the middle it got to be a little bloody. How long till the salmonella destroys my body GAF?

Bowser

Yep, let's move the sports threads to Community so they're not shitting up the OT forum. Wouldn't want threads like "Has taking a shit every made you feel gay? (not that theres anything wrong with that)" to go unnoticed!

Slo

I'm currently listening to Justin Townes Earle radio in Spotify. Not terrible. I'm also listening to this really shitty Riki get killed every 10 seconds.

Has anyone seen Slo? I'm starting to get worried.

I imagine Slo sitting behind his computer, desperately F5-ing off-topic hoping that the NFL-thread will suddenly appear this time.

He's now fighting back the tears, wandering the streets of Minny in nothing but his Favre jersey, whispering your name repeatedly.

castaway2_1850514i.jpg

bionic77

I see the deed has been done. A new era begins

This is what I get for turning 24 yesterday. Never again.

24? Congratulations on graduating high school. I know that is not a common thing for a Sconi. Your parents and all 23 of your brothers and sisters must be so proud!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Haven't been up on the NFL news lately but I just saw that both Lofton and Tulloch were signed by the Saints and Lions respectively.

I understand that we won the Super Bowl literally with a guy off his couch playing MLB but it'd be so nice to pick up a guy like Hawthorne or to take Hightower if he fell to us. At least being a Giant fan, it ALWAYS leaks as to who we are targeting in the first round, so there's be no surprises.

I am still mad as fuck that the Giants let so many guys slip through in 2010 that would have been quality players for us. On the other hand, they literally set up our DL for the next ten years with their first two picks (JPP and Linval). I'd really have loved one of Spikes, Angerer, Lee, or Donald Butler (I REALLY wanted Butler draft day).

red13th

Yep, let's move the sports threads to Community so they're not shitting up the OT forum. Wouldn't want threads like "Has taking a shit every made you feel gay? (not that theres anything wrong with that)" to go unnoticed!

What the hell, there actually is a thread like that in OT, I thought you were joking.

My problem is jumping to three different sub-topic forums, now. At least with this thread being in the OT, I could easly just click on OT again and I know the NFL thread will be at the top at all times, while still browsing OT.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I REALLY hated the JPP pick ahahaha. Pouncey or Iupati on the board. :(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20917239&postcount=9027
FUCK.

MY.

LIFE.

JPP!?!? REALLY!?!?!?

Good bye Osi.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20928386&postcount=10132

Day 2 LB wishlist:

Sean Lee
Donald Butler
Brandon Spikes
Pat Angerer
Jamar Chaney

I'd be cool with them in that order. I really want Don Butler.

It's rounds 2/3 today right? I won't be here for the lols unfortunately. Thanks Denver for providing enough lol for the entire draft.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20928613&postcount=10138

Yep. I'm hoping for Butler or Lee.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20928662&postcount=10139

Butler has been my guy for a while now. I was secretly hoping for Dan Williams/Butler 1/2 combo. I didn't think McClain would fall to us with Denver and Miami needing LBs.

Glad I was wrong on JPP, but Butler. :(

bionic77

Haven't been up on the NFL news lately but I just saw that both Lofton and Tulloch were signed by the Saints and Lions respectively.

I understand that we won the Super Bowl literally with a guy off his couch playing MLB but it'd be so nice to pick up a guy like Hawthorne or to take Hightower if he fell to us. At least being a Giant fan, it ALWAYS leaks as to who we are targeting in the first round, so there's be no surprises.

I am still mad as fuck that the Giants let so many guys slip through in 2010 that would have been quality players for us. On the other hand, they literally set up our DL for the next ten years with their first two picks (JPP and Linval). I'd really have loved one of Spikes, Angerer, Lee, or Donald Butler (I REALLY wanted Butler draft day).

The Saints news was the big shocker of the offseason so far. Are Giants fans ready to get fucked in the ass by Goodells discipline stick? It is either going to be the Giants or Packers next year. We should take bets on who it is.

The Saints news was the big shocker of the offseason so far. Are Giants fans ready to get fucked in the ass by Goodells discipline stick? It is either going to be the Giants or Packers next year. We should take bets on who it is.

Goodell grew up a Giants fan no way would he ever come down on them.

I'm going with Harbaugh being suspended for 4 games after he breaks 12 bones in Whisencunt's hand.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Well yeah, the Saints news was the biggest. Why would the Giants or Packers get screwed by Goodell?

The Giants are a squeaky clean organization brah.

bionic77

Well yeah, the Saints news was the biggest. Why would the Giants or Packers get screwed by Goodell?

The Giants are a squeaky clean organization brah.

So were the Steelers. It is the price you pay for winning in the Goodell era.

Just tell Eli to close his eyes and think of a happy place as before he knows it it will be all over.

bionic77

So much salt in this post.

Subscriptions; my new home

Salt? You try to be nice and say congrats and people get all sensitive and take it the wrong way.

I guess this means ez can't make any more slavery jokes and the rest of us can't make far jokes? The people in charge have won....

Salt? You try to be nice and say congrats and people get all sensitive and take it the wrong way.

I guess this means ez can't make any more slavery jokes and the rest of us can't make far jokes? The people in charge have won....

I picture you posting that with your twins screaming in the background as you're preparing to watch the 10th consecutive episode of Sesame Street, that's all :p.

Don't hate on good TV.

Sesame Street is better than The Walking Dead.

Sesame Street is good, agreed. I was trying to think of a modern comparable kids show but I just couldnt think of any names. I think there's one with a bunch of vegetables? Bionic?

bionic77

I picture you posting that with your twins screaming in the background as you're preparing to watch the 10th consecutive episode of Sesame Street, that's all :p.

They like Barney. And we usually don't let them watch tv.

Speaking of kids as a 24 year old Sconi you must have at least 7 or 8 by now. What are some things you fed them when they were one? We are looking for something new.

Top Bottom