• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Calvin Johnson going to fuck up his Achilles and never be the same causing the Lions to go back into another 10 year playoff drought

Cam Newton is going to have a disaster season. Book it.

Also, I love the Cincinnati stigma... there isn't an April win-loss predictor in the world that doesn't peg the Cincinnati game on their schedule as a "W." Then again, I'd say it's probably a smarter choice than not.

eznark

Banned

Also, I love the Cincinnati stigma... there isn't an April win-loss predictor in the world that doesn't peg the Cincinnati game on their schedule as a "W." Then again, I'd say it's probably a smarter choice than not.

Guaranty the Packers lose to Cincinnati.

Guaranty the Packers lose to Cincinnati.

I feel like the Bengals got all the lucky breaks last year. Shit, I remember when they beat the Browns. I said "Wooo, at least they won't go winless!" lol

Everyone loses when they go to (or otherwise are forced to interact with) Cincinnati

That's the reputation, but the city has made major major strides since my Mom first started going to law school there when I was 8. I remember how much of the city looked like you were in a developing country. Plywood slums, man.

jakncoke

Banned

He doesn't need the Madden Curse for that. JUST LOSES BABY!

bionic77

Wonder how slow Hines 40 been lately. 4.8's at least
Sadly I think it was slower than that.

He had literally zero burst and separation this last season. I mean LBs had zero problem staying with him. His hands haven't been that consistent the last 2 years either.

Cotchery will be a good replacement.

We will miss Hines as a run blocker though.

Sad to see Erron not get the Madden cover. He was deserving...

I love when people start yelling and arguing about schedule strength now, or thinking how easy one might be. Nobody knows that shit. Take last year, nobody saw the Colts not having Manning for one game and totally becoming irrelevant over night. Nobody had your Bengals as a playoff team. Not many saw the beginning of the Dream Team being that funny.

The only thing you take from a schedule now are things like how many short weeks you have, how much travel time, how many away games in a row and when your bye week is. That's what's important. Opponent strength doesn't factor until the season gets rolling for a few weeks.

Report: Bucs shopping Aqib Talib for trade

The signs of the Buccaneers’ interest in drafting LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne are coming faster and faster.

Ronde Barber is playing safety at the team’s workouts, Barber said last week that the team will “probably” draft Claiborne and now there’s a report that the team is shopping cornerback Aqib Talib in a trade. A team source told Pewter Report that general manager Mark Dominik would like to acquire additional picks in next week’s draft in exchange for Talib, a pretty good sign that the team plans to add a starter at the position.

Wanting to deal Talib and actually dealing him are birds of a very different feather. Talib’s trial for aggravated assault with a handgun doesn’t start until June 25th, which means teams are not going to have any idea of his status for quite some time. There’s also the specter of a suspension from the league to deal with and that’s not going to help the Bucs get much value in return for Talib.

Talib is entering the final year of his rookie contract and is set to make just over $1.85 million in 2012.

Another CB on the trade block!

DMczaf

Oh yeah...

582657_10150815453389595_95501124594_11453089_508046510_n.jpg

578537_10150815453809595_95501124594_11453095_399803828_n.jpg

580672_10150815452684595_95501124594_11453079_112906495_n.jpg

549268_10150815452429595_95501124594_11453074_1300156768_n.jpg

Take your shitty unfunny bullying fat jokes, and stick them straight up your ass. All up in your ass.

eznark

Banned
For you, the day Blount clowned the Packers D was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was just another win.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Time for Kave Man's ridiculously optimistic look at the Cleveland Browns season (pre-draft):

I see 4 very winnable games for the Brownies:

• Buffalo week 3
  • @Indy week 7
  • Kansas City week 14
  • Washington week 15

• I'll also throw in one win of "we have to beat them eventually" against the rest of the AFC North.

• And then throw in one upset that nobody saw coming.

Ridiculously optimistic outlook:

Browns finish 6-10 and give me the best record they've had since I became a fan...

Top Bottom