• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

Al Bundy is a fictional character.

emvideo-youtube-BvTNyKIGXiI_1.jpg

squicken

Part of the Rams deal with the city when giving up the London game was that the city got priority for the dome during the end of the year. So in the final ten weeks, the Rams play at their home stadium 3 times.

Not that they weren't going to win 3-5 games anyway, but selling that game off and having 9 road games was so stupid. I don't quite get why the owner wonders why everyone hates him.

Bowser

Panthers gonna wrap up the division in the first month. Blowout TB, catch NO when they're still trying to adjust and not on an emotional high of first game without their coach, and squeak out a win in the Georgia Dome.

MechDX

Panthers gonna wrap up the division in the first month. Blowout TB, catch NO when they're still trying to adjust and not on an emotional high of first game without their coach, and squeak out a win in the Georgia Dome.

That before or after Cam snaps his achilles from the Madden curse?

Yes. Champs until proven otherwise.

I can differentiate between SB champ and best team overall. GB was the best team in the NFL last year, 15-1 and a positive point differential. The Giants obviously were the SB champs but they were only 9-7 and had a negative point differential.

Striker

I can differentiate between SB champ and best team overall. GB was the best team in the NFL last year, 15-1 and a positive point differential. The Giants obviously were the SB champs but they were only 9-7 and had a negative point differential.
Who did you ping as the best team in 2010?

Either way there's so many teams that can compete with anybody because of who they have at quarterback. There's teams like Baltimore and San Fran who can as well since they have stout defenses. Green Bay were the best team this past year, there were a number of teams who could compete with them and I wouldn't have been surprised if they lost.

I'm sure that won't stop you from declaring them Super Bowl Champs in week 3 when they win three in a row like you've done the last two years.

bionic77

Hypothetical question. Which do you value more, 4 NFC championships or one Super Bowl victory?

Slo

I like this approach.

Rapsheet said:
With Matt Light's impending retirement, confirmed by @nflnetwork, only 2 Patriots with 3 rings remain. 1 is Kevin Faulk, likely retiring too

Really starts to look like Light is gonna retire. Really sucks, dude played some of his best football last year. Solder future it is.

Since 2006 the Giants have won more SB's then home games against the Eagles. What a weird stat, guess the Giants will sweep the Eagles this year.

Striker

“Absolutely,”McNabb said. “See, one thing that people don’t realize — I never played the game to make it to the Hall of Fame. I played the game because I love it. I played the game to win. I’m a competitor. When I step out on the field, I feel like I’m the best player on the field. Even these last two years, when people may look at it and say, ‘Oh, he’s done, or whatever.’ I’m 34, 35 years old but still, I played at the pinnacle, I played at the highest level of my career. I played there. And I would vote for myself for the Hall of Fame.”
“Peyton never won the big game until he won the Super Bowl finally. Dan Marino never won the big game. But does that mean his career is a failure? No. Not at all,” McNabb said. “When you sit and look at the numbers — and that’s what it is when it comes to the Hall of Fame — my numbers are better than Jim Kelly, better than Troy Aikman, better than a lot of guys in the Hall of Fame, but the one thing they do have is a Super Bowl.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...i-would-vote-for-myself-for-the-hall-of-fame/

DEzsn.gif

Thanks for posting that Striker. I heard it on the radio today but I didnt want to post it for fear of being labeled a Mcnabb hater. He is so delusional if he thinks he still has a shot at the Hall.

Few days ago i was wondering about this and ran into it today on wiki when i was looking for SB facts...

With the Giants' Super Bowl win, they became the first team to win Super Bowls on 4 different networks.

mr2xxx

Banned
McRibb SMH. You will never be in the HOF, your last 2 years sealed it. I hope he never commentates for a Redskins game the dude is just bitter and delusional.

Top Bottom