• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Scam vs Megatron!

Season's already over. Someone might as well save him the trouble of going through the preseason and training camp and snap Cam's ACL in half now.

Derek, your our only hope.

Oh yeah...

582657_10150815453389595_95501124594_11453089_508046510_n.jpg

578537_10150815453809595_95501124594_11453095_399803828_n.jpg

580672_10150815452684595_95501124594_11453079_112906495_n.jpg

549268_10150815452429595_95501124594_11453074_1300156768_n.jpg

Take your shitty unfunny bullying fat jokes, and stick them straight up your ass. All up in your ass.

To
Be
Anorexic

Schiano probably makes him go puke up taco's in the bathroom, that sick fuck.

:jnc

eznark

Banned
Only way for people to try and defeat Calvin is to try and curse him.

This is Detroit. We've been dealing with a curse for fifty years already.

Curse? Big deal. Just please God don't make us play Green Bay whatever you do!!!!!! /megaclown

Curse? Big deal. Just please God don't make us play Green Bay whatever you do!!!!!! /megaclown

You're beating a dead horse brotha. We went over this. He wants his records before week 17, when Detroit is resting all its starters for the playoffs. If Detroit had GB on week 17, he would have had to watch Shaun "The Dragon" Hill and Titus Young break single game records

eznark

Banned
You're beating a dead horse brotha. We went over this. He wants his records before week 17, when Detroit is resting all its starters for the playoffs. If Detroit had GB on week 17, he would have had to watch Shaun "The Dragon" Hill and Titus Young break single game records

I'd try to make excuses for my star player being deathly afraid of playing potentially meaningful games against the best team in football as well.

Buckethead: Calvin Johnson as Sanchez, cornerback as Aaron Rodgers. Make it happen!

I'd try to make excuses for my star player being deathly afraid of playing potentially meaningful games against the best team in football as well.

Buckethead: Calvin Johnson as Sanchez, cornerback as Aaron Rodgers. Make it happen!

Your star player is currently signed with the Seattle Seahawks for 3 years, distancing himself from the division all together

eznark

Banned
Your star player is currently signed with the Seattle Seahawks for 3 years, distancing himself from the division all together

In Green Bay quarterbacks are a dime a dozen. Our backup quarterback last year was better than any quarterback in the history of your franchise.

What's that like? To be so completely and utterly devoid of talent and hope for so long, while you watch your betters create hall of fame quarterbacks like it's nothing?

Slo

In Green Bay quarterbacks are a dime a dozen. Our backup quarterback last year was better than any quarterback in the history of your franchise.

What's that like? To be so completely and utterly devoid of talent and hope for so long, while you watch your betters create hall of fame quarterbacks like it's nothing?

I was like you once.

l.jpg

I'm a 22 year old alcoholic who probably has a brain tumor and aneurysm in my near future. Thats what its like

hiryu

Time for Kave Man's ridiculously optimistic look at the Cleveland Browns season (pre-draft):

I see 4 very winnable games for the Brownies:

• Buffalo week 3
  • @Indy week 7
  • Kansas City week 14
  • Washington week 15

• I'll also throw in one win of "we have to beat them eventually" against the rest of the AFC North.

• And then throw in one upset that nobody saw coming.

Ridiculously optimistic outlook:

Browns finish 6-10 and give me the best record they've had since I became a fan...

We are something like 5-0 the last 5 years against the previous Superbowl winner so you can add the Giants to the victory column. I like your optimism, it will be dead by October.

eznark

Banned
Detroit Fans realize Bobby Layne was pretty much atrocious God awful shit as a quarterback, right? It's worse than Baltimore fans pointing to Dilfer as their GOAT (if only considering Ravens).

I'm a 22 year old alcoholic who probably has a brain tumor and aneurysm in my near future. Thats what its like
Truly, it sucks to suck.

eznark

Banned
Nice.

I'm finally going to pick it up later today. It's time for me to retire the PS3 version.

Go over playeronepodcast.com and join their tournaments. It's pretty fun. They have a nice league system going, with Majors, a Rider Cup and everything.

jakncoke

Banned
13. Reggie Rogers, Washington, DT (No. 7, 1987): Lasted just two seasons in Detroit, recording one sack, and then returned briefly before retiring in 1992. Rogers, who killed three teenagers while driving under the influence in 1988, was arrested for his sixth DUI in November of 2010. The arrest came just a year and a half after he was sentenced to two years in prison for his fifth DUI. Rogers was sentenced to a year in prison last September.

wow

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We are something like 5-0 the last 5 years against the previous Superbowl winner so you can add the Giants to the victory column. I like your optimism, it will be dead by October.

Wow until October? It's usually gone by the end of the first game. :(

RBH

Fans interested in following the Indianapolis Colts' attempt at returning to prominence will have that opportunity.

For the first time since 2003, season tickets will be available. Chief Operating Office Pete Ward confirmed Tuesday evening that approximately 4,000 could go on sale for the team's games for the 2012 season at Lucas Oil Stadium.

"It's not unexpected considering the things that have transpired, (the team) going 2-14 and the departure of Peyton (Manning),'' Ward said.

"In all honesty, we thought the economy would have affected us more than it has to this point, and then there's the fact we're one of the NFL's smaller markets.''

The Colts experienced an 87 percent renewal rate of season ticket holders, which exhausted a waiting list that had hovered around 10,000.

Including the playoffs and excluding the preseason, the team has sold out 113 of 114 games since 1999, including 79 straight. The last non-sellout was Sept. 21, 2003, when Jacksonville visited the RCA Dome.
http://www.indystar.com/article/201...kets-available?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Colts

Greg

Go over playeronepodcast.com and join their tournaments. It's pretty fun. They have a nice league system going, with Majors, a Rider Cup and everything.
I'm guessing his friend list is full because I got an error when I tried to send the friend request, but I sent him a message.

Striker

Apparently the NFL Top 100 will be released next week, and Eli Manning is on after being subbed out last year behind Donovan McNabb and Joe Flacco.

Curious what other QB's will be ahead of him and where they put JPP.

Apparently the NFL Top 100 will be released next week, and Eli Manning is on after being subbed out last year behind Donovan McNabb and Joe Flacco.

Curious what other QB's will be ahead of him and where they put JPP.

Hopefully they let more than 6 guys fill it out before the Pro Bowl this year.

I love when people start yelling and arguing about schedule strength now, or thinking how easy one might be. Nobody knows that shit. Take last year, nobody saw the Colts not having Manning for one game and totally becoming irrelevant over night. Nobody had your Bengals as a playoff team. Not many saw the beginning of the Dream Team being that funny.

The only thing you take from a schedule now are things like how many short weeks you have, how much travel time, how many away games in a row and when your bye week is. That's what's important. Opponent strength doesn't factor until the season gets rolling for a few weeks.

If before the season started you had said Vick would suffer serious injuries in both week 2 and week 3 and have to leave both games, I think most people would have said the Eagles would start out slow.

bionic77

Best team in football? We are taking about the Packers right? I get confused who your family roots for at times with all that disgusting Bungles crap you put on your daughter.

Back to the Pack. I didn't follow last season super closely but I seem to remeber them being a 15-1 choke job and not SB champs. Similar to when Ben was a rookie, when Shady went 16-0 or the 10 times Peyton went 14-0, rested and then choked it all away.

Detroit Fans realize Bobby Layne was pretty much atrocious God awful shit as a quarterback, right? It's worse than Baltimore fans pointing to Dilfer as their GOAT (if only considering Ravens).

Truly, it sucks to suck.
All Ravens fans know our GOAT was Vinny "Extreme Quarterback" Testaverde.

Best team in football? We are taking about the Packers right? I get confused who your family roots for at times with all that disgusting Bungles crap you put on your daughter.

Back to the Pack. I didn't follow last season super closely but I seem to remeber them being a 15-1 choke job and not SB champs. Similar to when Ben was a rookie, when Shady went 16-0 or the 10 times Peyton went 14-0, rested and then choked it all away.

Would you say that the Giants are the best team in football going into this season?

Top Bottom