• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So he's not perfect in predicting the outcome of the draft or the success of a player in the NFL? *note sarcasm*

Is it your view that Burfict is a draftable prospect and should be taken even in the later rounds?

It was a joke. Nobody is perfect at draft evaluation.

I would actually take a shot at taking Burfict in the 5th-7th round.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's alright, that offense was good enough to take down your kitty cats twice!

Yeah, you took down our incredibly depleted, missing 3 of its starters defense, kudos to you guys!

Enjoy the sweep this year.

Only sweep that's happening this year is the Bucs sweeping the division!

Regular season matters!

only if you're a pathetic franchise without a hope of making the playoffs

Bowser

Regular season matters!

only if you're a pathetic franchise without a hope of making the playoffs

rodgers-double-check.jpg

Bowser

I like this Adam Rank fellow:

Party for Panthers in NFC South; sorry, Saints and Falcons
There is going to be a changing of guard in the NFC South. I'm already on record saying the Panthers will get off to a hot start. I might as well take it one step further: The Panthers will win the NFC South, and the Saints and Falcons will both miss the playoffs.

The Bears likely would have made the playoffs last year if Jay Cutler had stayed healthy, and they are postseason-bound in 2012. In fact, the two wild-card teams will come from the NFC North.

After a brutal stretch at the beginning of the year puts the Broncos in a 2-4 hole, they'll fail to defend the AFC West title. The Chargers will win the division and somehow save Norv Turner's job again.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...s-bears-panthers-set-to-pounce?module=HP11_cp

Bowser

I love how you have to resort to using the Giants instead of the Panthers.

Must've been a great game for Scam to watch from his couch at home!

CAM wasn't sitting on his couch like I'm sure Rodgers was, eating countless cartons of ice cream, crying into Clay Matthews flowing locks about his loss. Cam was in the film room, Cam was working out, Cam was getting better, and while Rodgers will fall off this season cause he doesn't have HoFlynn pushing him anymore, Cam is gonna get himself a Lombardi.

snesfreak

Banned
CAM wasn't sitting on his couch like I'm sure Rodgers was, eating countless cartons of ice cream, crying into Clay Matthews flowing locks about his loss. Cam was in the film room, Cam was working out, Cam was getting better, and while Rodgers will fall off this season cause he doesn't have HoFlynn pushing him anymore, Cam is gonna get himself a Lombardi.
You're funny.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

You're like the FMT of the NFC South.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I read a thread about most disappointing game sequels and saw Sunshine listed as one by several people.

I liked it better than Galaxy I suppose. Tricky waterpack mechanics would allow you to get to areas that you probably weren't designed to get to earlier than usual. The hub world was vastly superior to the Galaxy hub (definitely the Galaxy 2 hub). The entire game had more of an "open world" feel to it.

I read a thread about most disappointing game sequels and saw Sunshine listed as one by several people.

I liked it better than Galaxy I suppose. Tricky waterpack mechanics would allow you to get to areas that you probably weren't designed to get to earlier than usual. The hub world was vastly superior to the Galaxy hub (definitely the Galaxy 2 hub). The entire game had more of an "open world" feel to it.

Sunshine is way better then either Galaxy game. I will never understand the hate that game gets, it was by far the best GC game.

I see the NFL is still making the Giants pay for having the Saints play in Giants stadium because of a natural disaster the Giants didn't have any fucking thing to do with...

Last 2 times we have played the Saints was off their bye week, this time we play them week 14, but week 13 is so awesome... the Saints play on Thursday, and the Giants play on Monday so the Saints have 9 days to prepare for us and the Giants have 5 days...FUCK you NFL... FUCK YOU...

The platforming, which is what really matters in a Mario game, in Galaxy is so far beyond the shit in Sunshine it's not even funny. The only good thing about Sunshine was the shadow levels.

"Sunshine!"
"Galaxy!"
"Sunshine!"
"Galaxy!"
"Sunshine!"
"Galaxy!"

And people wonder why other people think Nintendo consoles are for the kiddies.

I think Galaxy 1 is far better than G2.

- Overworld
- Better Power-Ups
- Better Level Design
- Rosalina's storybook time

Galaxy 2 was a great game but felt like a bunch of leftovers. The original had a lot more charm and beauty to it.

789shadow

Banned

- Overworld
- Better Power-Ups
- Better Level Design

Galaxy 2 was a great game but felt like a bunch of leftovers. The original had a lot more charm and beauty to it.

Overworld? The thing that stopped you from getting to the levels? PSHAW.

Vyer

Galaxy is excellent.

The problem I had with Sunshine is that it kind of took away one of my favorite things about Mario games: the different 'worlds'. Instead they just all felt like more of the island theme. Felt like less variety.

That, and the control was a little wonky. Sunshine is the only time I felt I had to fight the camera in a Mario game.

- Overworld
- Better Power-Ups
- Better Level Design

Galaxy 1 feels like the best 3D platformer ever, Galaxy 2 feels more like a Mario game.

I think 1 is slightly better, but that might be because it introduced so many concepts. Walljumping up waterfalls = omg

Sunshine? GTFO!
Not that Sunshine is bad, it's just that Mario Galaxy is better than your favorite game.

Top Bottom