• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

LJ11

Ænima;37111608 said:
Meh. 2d Mario >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3d Mario.

I'm with you on that. Same with Zelda, at least for me.

DTV has the Sunday Ticket for 199 if you buy right now. Pretty great deal.

To my beloved Weinke's credit, Sunshine had some downright stunning vistas (especially during sunset).

DrNPX.jpg

And it had a couple of great levels, see this one:

ydoqF.jpg

But ultimately the gameplay was too shallow and too un-Mariolike.
The turbo nozzle power-up was the best one but woefully under-utilized.

The rocket nozzle was a glorified spring to reach high areas. Pointless.
They could've used it to use Mario like a pinball for some fun gameplay but they missed that boat.

Also I don't want to clean shit for 30 hours, Miyamoto you dirty masochistic hippie.

Sunshine was an enjoyable disappointment, Galaxy is a masterpiece that made me feel like I was 5 again.

789shadow

Banned
To my beloved Weinke's credit, Sunshine had some downright stunning vistas (especially during sunset) and a couple of great levels, see this one:

ydoqF.jpg

They could've used it to use Mario like a pinball for some fun gameplay but they missed that boat.

Also I don't want to clean shit for 30 hours, Miyamoto you dirty masochistic hippie.

The final level alone makes Sunshine inferior to both Galaxy games.

Slo

To my beloved Weinke's credit, Sunshine had some downright stunning vistas (especially during sunset).

DrNPX.jpg

And it had a couple of great levels, see this one:

ydoqF.jpg

Sunshine was an enjoyable disappointment, Galaxy is a masterpiece that made me feel like I was 5 again.

WiiU screens? I didn't think they were that far along yet.

RBH

DirecTV, trying to broaden its audience, is cutting the price of its NFL Sunday Ticket package by about 40 percent for existing customers and offering it free to new customers for a year.

The largest U.S. satellite-TV provider said today it is dropping the price for the NFL Sunday Ticket package, which gives users access to all regular season National Football League out-of-market broadcasts, from about $325 to $199.95. Customers that also want access to the games on mobile devices will pay $299.95.

A promotion started last year that gave Sunday Ticket free to new customers for the season helped DirecTV add a net 327,000 U.S. subscribers in the third quarter -- the largest gain since 2009.

DirecTV will again give Sunday Ticket at no extra charge to new subscribers for the season, although mobile access will now cost new customers $100.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...price-of-nfl-sunday-ticket-to-lure-users.html

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"Sunshine!"
"Galaxy!"
"Sunshine!"
"Galaxy!"
"Sunshine!"
"Galaxy!"

And people wonder why other people think Nintendo consoles are for the kiddies.

Please...I've seen people have this same argument with the Uncharted series, Halo series, CoD series, and so on.

In a related note, Galaxy destroys Sunshine in every way. Both good games, though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lol, people compare Halo's? How can they even tell them apart?

I have no idea. I'm not a fan of first-person shooters at all. Terribly boring, mind-numbing garbage.

eznark

Banned
I wonder how much it will cost on the PS3. I kind of like not paying for directv every month. Fuckers.

I may be poor, but at least I'm not racist.

If it meant you could afford a box spring for that mattress on your floor, you'd totally hate black people.

Plinko

Why would you waste all that money to see the Bucs lose?

But why would you even want to watch the Bucs anyway is the real question.

True story:

The first time I bought Sunday Ticket I paid almost $400 and it was the Lions 0-16 season :(

Plinko

You also can't get Redzone on Directv without paying for Sunday Ticket anyway.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was kinda boned, to get Sunday ticket I had to buy the sports pack that comes with:

Sunday ticket
NBA league pass
NHL center ice
MLB extra innings
NASCAR
and some college football/bball

Watched all of it except NASCAR, eff that shit.

snesfreak

Banned
I've decided to make Buckethead's character basically be Butters.
If I could I'd make a "everyone knows it's Bucket!"
sound to play randomly.

Vyer

Kiper thinks the Texans will go OL first round. Sadly I might agree with him after our offseason thus far.

Also, I didn't know there was going to be a gif crackdown. That sucks. I didn't use them, but they could be entertaining.

You guys are lucky, the only way I can watch games is to buy NFL Gamepass and hope my internet keeps it together for the duration of the game. Well its either that or watch the game that FoxSports shows which 90% of the time is the Steelers or Giants.

Junie12

I used to split the bill for NFL Gamepass with my roommate, but since I'm moving away I have to find another way of watching my games.

I guess it's back to the sports bar for me!

Top Bottom