• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Worthy would be interesting but I doubt they'll draft him and if McClellin is on the board they'll take him for sure.

Surprised seeing Merciless go so early in that mock. Leave it to the Bears to reach.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I just got back home and I see that Chelsea beat Barca with 10 men?

Can't wait to see the replay.

Yes, I just talked about a soccer match in the football thread. What are you going to do about it?

It was truly amazing. There was not a single American football game that matched that kind of intensity and sheer joy of the game today. Neville having an orgasm on air after Torres hit the clincher, Messi being a goat yet again (like his worst week ever in his career), JT being JT, Cech being god, this match had everything.

Bowser

It was truly amazing. There was not a single American football game that matched that kind of intensity and sheer joy of the game today. Neville having an orgasm on air after Torres hit the clincher, Messi being a goat yet again (like his worst week ever in his career), JT being JT, Cech being god, this match had everything.

stanley.gif

Casserly was just on saying that he has sources int the Bills organization saying that they are high on Tannehill and if reaches them, they'll take him. Any truth to that, LJ? It's Casserly so I tend to ignore him but he seemed pretty strong in his feelings it could happen.

As an aside, Lombardi was just on saying Chandler Jones is a top ten pick. :jnc The draft heads are amusing. Jones was a borderline first rounder last week.

Half back passes to the center, back to the wing, back to the center. Center holds it. Holds it. Holds it...

My kid had a soccer game last night. 13-9. Still boring as fuck.

soccer is just a boring game. i don't know, maybe if you grew up with it you might have some type of interest but i just don't get what people see in it. however, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... even if it is an incorrect opinion

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Casserly was just on saying that he has sources int the Bills organization saying that they are high on Tannehill and if reaches them, they'll take him. Any truth to that, LJ? It's Casserly so I tend to ignore him but he seemed pretty strong in his feelings it could happen.

As an aside, Lombardi was just on saying Chandler Jones is a top ten pick. :jnc The draft heads are amusing. Jones was a borderline first rounder last week.

Didn't they just give Fitzpatrick a huge contract?

I don't get the Tannehill love. I'm still convinced Tannehill is one of those guys propped up by scouts of teams picking in the 15-30 range, hoping desperately that someone above them will waste a pick on a QB like Tannehill and a good player drops.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't get the point of soccer outside of the World Cup.

If they made that an annual affair, I'd be a lot more interested.

U-S-A! U-S-A!

I don't get the point of soccer outside of the World Cup.

If they made that an annual affair, I'd be a lot more interested.

U-S-A! U-S-A!
Women's soccer is awesome.

If you don't watch it with other women and at least feign interest for the sake of incidental contact with the feminine form, you're probably an awful person.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And their most popular sport is "soccer".

What's the point of Basketball outside of the Olympics?

Well the NBA has the best players in the world year round while the Premier league-

Ah gotcha.

Well sorta anyway, not sure how many of the world's best soccer players play in the Premier League.

Kosmo

Banned
soccer is just a boring game. i don't know, maybe if you grew up with it you might have some type of interest but i just don't get what people see in it. however, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... even if it is an incorrect opinion

Soccer is a great game...if you live in a country without the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA. I've lived in South America and the passion can be awesome. Champions League and the World Cup are worth watching. Everything else, not so much.

eznark

Banned

Pony pedo loves soccer. Shocking.

Glad my ban ended before the draft! Just two more days!

I want:

1. DeCastro or Reiff (think DC is going to Kansas and Reiff to Buffalo)

2. Floyd (Either Jags take him or he'll make it to us)

3. Ingram (Likely taken before us)

If all of these players are gone, trading back a few spots and snagging a second rounder back would be great. Climate is starting to sound like the Eagles and Cowboys are trying to out posture each other for Barron. I'm not sure how true that is but his stock is rising and there may be a few teams wanting to move up to where we are. Snagging Hightower with a later first and having a second pick would be outstanding. If all these scenarios fail, I could stomach going with Upshaw. Apparently Fitz has publicly stated he wants Floyd, always has to open his mouth about who he wants haha

Wait. The fuck?

I thought you asked for(and were granted) a permaban?

Panthers taking WR's at number eight?
Whatevs.

Dressed like a P.I.M.P.

Bowser said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...h-was-targeted

smh, fucking Stains/Taints

Don't forget the bitchmade Roman Harper hit

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What are the odds Courtney Upshaw falls to the Lions? Dude would be a beast on our defense.

Trade our 5th or 4th for Asante Samuel and draft BPA at either OLB, RB or OL.

Super pumped for the draft. This was a Lions fans Superbowl for damn near 10 years.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wait. The fuck?

I thought you asked for(and were granted) a permaban?

That was BakedPigeon. But I'm guessing that all Cardinals fans look the same to you.

Some Saints fan called into a radio show today and actually said that he believed that Loomis had the equipment installed but no one could prove that he used it. I'm not sure if he's the ultimate troll or if the entirety of the NO fanbase has caught Drew Brees' DBag disease.

snesfreak

Banned
So I want to make eznark's Water Park bigger but there's nothing in the tileset I can use for slides and stuff.
Also, Pat Patriot is now a normal enemy.
patpatriot.jpg

LJ11

No doubt in my mind that they pull the trigger if he's there.

Edit: Everyone talks about Fitzpatrcks contract but it's not prohibitive, you can cut bait whenever. They'll sit him for a year and let him develop with Lee. They will take a QB, Kirk Cousins has gone around saying that the Bills want a QB to groom behind Fitz. Theyre taking a QB in the middle somewhere.

bionic77

I won't go that far. I love watching a good soccer match but to me American football is just objectively more exciting. There are so many plays in football that can get you excited. First down, monster hit, special teams run back, passing play, Tebowing, sacks, etc. To me there is just not as many things to get excited about in a soccer game. The skill is amazing, especially in the modern game, but I really don't have a team to root for and the competitive balance is not as good (except for the Champions League, which is perfect).

That was BakedPigeon. But I'm guessing that all Cardinals fans look the same to you.

Some Saints fan called into a radio show today and actually said that he believed that Loomis had the equipment installed but no one could prove that he used it. I'm not sure if he's the ultimate troll or if the entirety of the NO fanbase has caught Drew Brees' DBag disease.

"I want to see the evidence of this system's real existence. Oh what's that, you don't have any? Yeah that's right! Because this whole thing is a scam, everyone is just out to get us. It's all one big conspiracy by the NFL, ESPN, the Federal Government, Tebow, Mercedes-Benz, the City of San Antonio, Sweet Baby Jesus, hurricanes, the kids who used to bully Jimmy Graham, Cecil Newton, and paper bag companies to get us kicked out of the league! But it won't work because New Orleans has unique culture. Cajun Culture. We'll weather this storm of haters and jealousy. Because, WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT SAY DEY GON BEAT DEM SAINTS!"

-The average Saints fan over the past couple of days.

"I want to the evidence of this system's real existence. Oh what's that, you don't have any? Yeah that's right! Because this whole thing is a scam, everyone is just out to get us. It's all one big conspiracy by the NFL, ESPN, the Federal Government, Tebow, Mercedes-Benz, the City of San Antonio, Sweet Baby Jesus, hurricanes, the kids who used to bully Jimmy Graham, Cecil Newton, and paper bag companies to get us kicked out of the league! But it won't work because New Orleans has unique culture. Cajun Culture. We'll weather this storm of haters and jealousy. Because, WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT SAY DEY GON BEAT DEM SAINTS!"

-The average Saints fan over the past couple of days.

4f137577add30.image.jpg

WE DEY!

LJ11 said:
No doubt in my mind that they pull the trigger if he's there.
Thanks. It would be a good situation for him. Gailey would be an ideal choice to develop him. Do you think Fitz would stay and allow Tannehill to sit behind him a season?

Top Bottom