• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Fox318 said:
They have missed almost every deadline on what was supposed to be small incremental improvements to eventually build an MMO and they have refused to increase the size of their team and spent way to much time on porting Torchlight 1 on the Xbox 360.
What's type of money can the studio afford to throw around? How much money did the 360 version of Torchlight make for them? Welcome to being an independent studio making budget/smallish games for a profit. Going back to eznark's point, how many times has Diablo 3 been delayed? Blizzard have the entire might and money of Activision behind them.

eznark

Banned
What's type of money can the studio afford to throw around? How much money did the 360 version of Torchlight make for them? Welcome to being an independent studio making budget/smallish games for a profit. Going back to eznark's point, how many times has Diablo 3 been delayed? Blizzard have the entire might and money of Activision behind them.

Anyone else kind of shocked that Fox is such a massive Bobby Kotick fanboy?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If I was the number one pick, I'd show up in swim trunks a beer hat and nothing else.

What, are they NOT going to pick me? Fuckouttahere

Shit, I am going to be filming for my class all afternoon. Looks like gaf will have to keep me updated the ugly suits some of these dudes wear.

If the Cards get Floyd holy shit. They have have a really good offense if they just had another WR to pair with Fitz.

There's a really good chance if he's still around at 13. We already brought him in and the FO liked him. Larry also said that's who he wants so I know he'd be pleased as hell if it goes down. I'm just curious if we go Floyd or Reiff if both are available. I really thought we'd address #2 WR in FA this year but it didn't happen so..

Milchjon

Is that racist stuff contained in Boston proper or is it all over Massachusetts or even NE in general? Cuz I'd love to live there someday.

But I guess there's a few rotten apples everywhere. Germany's image is still tainted by a few incidents even though the general population is really tolerant, especially compared to the recent political trends in surrounding countries.

Back on topic, I love the rumours about actually trading up for a change.

Levyne

Banned
This is the list I found

Invitees
S Mark Barron (Alabama),
WR Justin Blackmon (Oklahoma State),
DT Michael Brockers (LSU),
CB Morris Claiborne (LSU),
DE Quinton Coples (UNC),
DT Fletcher Cox (Mississippi State),
TE Coby Fleener (Stanford),
WR Michael Floyd (Notre Dame),
CB Stephon Gilmore (South Carolina),
OL Cordy Glenn (Georgia),
QB Robert Griffin III (Baylor),
ILB Dont'a Hightower (Alabama),
WR Stephen Hill (Georgia Tech ),
DE Melvin Ingram (South Carolina),
LT Matt Kalil (USC),
CB Dre Kirkpatrick (Alabama),
QB Andrew Luck (Stanford),
LB Shea McClellin (Boise State),
DE Nick Perry (USC),
DT Dontari Poe (Memphis),
WR Rueben Randle (LSU),
RB Trent Richardson (Alabama),
DT Devon Still (Penn State),
QB Ryan Tannehill (Texas A&M),
LB Courtney Upshaw (Alabama),
WR Kendall Wright (Baylor).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Charles Woodson, Deion Sanders, Ronnie Lott, all top ten selections. Not saying Claiborne is that good, but right off the top of my head I named three that were taken high and were the best. Just never know.

It's a rarity though. A top 3 pick should either be QB, best DL available, best OL available or once in a generation skill player like Megatron.

Wes

venison crêpe
TE Coby Fleener (Stanford),
WR Stephen Hill (Georgia Tech ),
LB Shea McClellin (Boise State),
DE Nick Perry (USC),
WR Rueben Randle (LSU).

I think any one of these could fall to Round 2.

Tamanon

Banned
I wonder if we're going to see another Quinn/Ginn pick for the Dolphins fans. That was such a great moment, made even better by both being busts.

Bowser

God I hope the Vikings pick Clairborne over Kalil. It's so stupid to use a pick that high on a DB anytime.

Whether it's Ed Reed, Revis or Polamalu the elite DB's are usually picked in the late first round.

If the Vikes want a DB they might as well trade down because there are plenty of solid DB's in this draft. Claireborne hasn't showed his head and shoulders above the rest of this draft nor worthy to be a #3 pick.

You state this as if the Vikes can just make a team trade up for their pick. By all accounts, they're trying like HELL to trade down, but no one wants to trade up. So what, they're not supposed to take the guy they like and believe in because it might be a few picks too high according to "draft gurus" and fans?

Is that racist stuff contained in Boston proper or is it all over Massachusetts or even NE in general? Cuz I'd love to live there someday.

But I guess there's a few rotten apples everywhere. Germany's image is still tainted by a few incidents even though the general population is really tolerant, especially compared to the recent political trends in surrounding countries.

Back on topic, I love the rumours about actually trading up for a change.

Just a bunch of fake fans really, but there are still a bunch of racial undertones. Its somewhat spread out around NE mainly in places that aren't very diverse.

That shit is disappointing to see though. Stupid pricks.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Who has the greatest chance of being this year's Brady Quinn Blue Room Award winner?

Hard to decide on. That award has 2 sides. Dropping well below predicted spot, and also being an overhyped player.

Tannehill, Kahill, Kirkpatrick could be possibilities.

h3ro

No point, Seahawks already won amirite?

I was referring more to the analysis of tonight's suit analysis.

I wonder who's going with the white suit and who's gonna go full blown Clyde Frazier pimp-game.

For the record, I don't mind the Seahawk white unis at all, or the blue jersey over white pants. The blue over blue is too much.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not sure why so many are puzzled at Vikings picking Claiborne instead of Kalil.

Stafford, Cutler, and Rodgers each face the Vikings twice a year.

eznark

Banned
Not sure why so many are puzzled at Vikings picking Claiborne instead of Kalil.

Stafford, Cutler, and Rodgers each face the Vikings twice a year.

If they are worried about pass defense they would be better off finding a pass rush compliment to Allen than a corner.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions want to trade up and the person they want is Gilmore.

Will. Never. Happen.

I mean, I know Detroit threw almost their entire draft at Arizona last year to try and get Peterson, but I think it will just take way too much to move up. Detroit isn't one player away. There are significant holes in that secondary and the offensive line is mediocre AND old.

Also, Schefter also just announced they want to trade down :jnc.

I love pre-draft smokescreens.

eznark

Banned
I'd take Cutler over Fatford anytime. It's easy when you got the best WR in the game on your team to bail you out.

Cutler's a one man gang playing behind a shitty offensive line in Chicago.

If it had been Stafford with the knee tweak in the NFC Championship game nothing in the world would have kept him from playing.

Stafford may be a fat tub of bro-ness but at least he has some heart and courage.

Top Bottom