• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

BigAT

I get the signing based on position. Giants needed some veteran DT depth with Rocky Bernard gone and Marvin Austin a question mark given he hasn't played football in two years. Rogers doesn't really seem like a typical Giants DT though, I can't remember the last DT they had that "weighed" 350 lbs.
who is he kidding with that listed weight?

Regardless though, pretty much a risk free signing so it doesn't matter.

Wes

venison crêpe
Schefter on radio at the moment. Thinks the top will look like this:

3. Vikings - Claiborne
4. Browns - Blackmon
5. Bills (Trade) - Kalil

Jh3PS.png

This is the most updated one.
What is this, the fan wall? If so, add me to Texans.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I can't wait for another terrible draft for the clowns. Hopefully ESPN doesn't ruin the show with the phone calls again.

I used to love draft day so much, now because of how shitty the Dolphons front office is I can't get excited. I just hope we don't do anything stupid. We got the Jaguars trolling us on our local radio stations basically telling everyone we are getting tannehill and they are willing to trade so another team can jump in front and get him. We have rumors of our owner and GM arguing about who to get. First class organization...

Wes

venison crêpe
They have some streaming coverage on nfl.com but I'm not sure if it's the same as the nfl network coverage

Pretty sure it's not. The website coverage comes from LA. The NFL Network coverage is from Radio City. Or they may cut back to LA whilst Radio City is in a commercial break. Just have to wait and see.

The only place to check out the draft without adverts is on BBC Radio :p

bluemax

Banned
Pretty sure it's not. The website coverage comes from LA. The NFL Network coverage is from Radio City. Or they may cut back to LA whilst Radio City is in a commercial break. Just have to wait and see.

The only place to check out the draft without adverts is on BBC Radio :p

NFL.com's office is located in Culver City, about 5 miles from my apartment.

LukeSmith

I am glad the Colts are going Luck.

Already some of the posturing RG3 does annoys me:
  • Left arm glove
  • Stupid socks
  • Bad commercials

He really clearly is trying to build a brand, it's transparent and lame. Shanny will drive him straight into a wall.

evilhomer

Im pretty sure I watched the nfl network broadcast online at their site last year and it was the same as the tv coverage. Im going to do the same this year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You guys watching draft on ESPN or NFL Network? I like NFLN, and this may be an unpopular opinion, but I've always liked Chris Berman with the added commentary of Gruden and Steve Young. Kiper is a douche though.

tc farks

Are you really bragging about who another dude is fucking? hahaha

thats some stan shit

Well no one knows the names of the woman I have sex with.

I've lost count of how many great players I've seen play in a big game despite having or getting an injury that should have kept them out. Cutler and LaDanian just aren't that sort of player.

No proof. Just projection. A meatball special if you will.

I will check and see if ESPN is going to spoil the picks. I hate that we have to wait after they know the picks. I prefer NFLN coverage but I dont want to wait longer to know the pick.

Levyne

Banned
I like Berman when he does mindless stuff like The Blitz, but he never seemed to be a fit at all when discussing something like the draft.

Wes

venison crêpe
ESPN New York reports the Jets are showing "strong interest" in Syracuse DE Chandler Jones and are willing to trade up to draft him.

tc farks

Hey, sweet! Since teammates are the arbiters of truth, Ryan Braun is innocent.

Thanks!

False dichotomy.

Braun is infallibly guilty, but that's another story. Cutler's crime is not being someone people think is tough, through whatever assumptions and preconceived notions they have. All it takes is for something like an injury to happen that they can't come back from, in a crucial moment especially, and all those people get to say see. I was right all along.

FARRRRRRRT.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I am glad the Colts are going Luck.

Already some of the posturing RG3 does annoys me:
  • Left arm glove
  • Stupid socks
  • Bad commercials

He really clearly is trying to build a brand, it's transparent and lame. Shanny will drive him straight into a wall.

The right arm is all business.

h3ro

I'm gonna flip between the two channels.

NFLN feels like they get better access and interviews with front office people and picks. Plus, Primetime is awesome.

I'll check ESPN out for Mel, I actually like him. I think it's because I've been watching the draft for so many years that he's linked forever in my psyche to it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The only things I hate about ESPN coverage is Kiper with-in the first 30 minutes loses his hard-on for this year's draft and already starts contemplating on the next draft class

You go HOLY FUCK Dude, you can do this shit later, he goes so hard at BOOM "Next year draft class is Better than this one.. Blah Blah Blah! Alabama.. Blah Blah Blah Ohio State... Blah Blah Blah LSU National Champions Again"

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
No proof. Just projection. A meatball special if you will.

The proof is the two of them walking off the field under their own power in a playoff game that they didn't want to continue playing in. The projection is perhaps you walking with a limp after skinning your knee as a child.

WedgeX

Banned
Baseless speculation: Lions swap firsts with Dolphins, give one of the 7th rounders + trade Alphonso Smith for.........

someone!

Top Bottom