• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

3N16MA

Banned
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.

I have good reason to hate.

yJ5A7.jpg

They have gotten progressively worse since Deloused. I have zero hope for the new CD

yep, deloused is that CD that every band has where they can never make an album better than it. however, they have released a lot of great material since then..... it has just been hit and miss on every album as opposed to deloused which is legit from beginning to end

snesfreak

Banned
I'd say being forced to move there in the mid 90s, being dragged away from my friends.
Having to live in a shit apartment sleeping on the fucking couch with my brother, the shit el-nino weather in northern California at the time.
Never being able to watch or see anything about the Bucs
Among other things.

Sokantish

I'd say being forced to move there in the mid 90s, being dragged away from my friends.
Having to live in a shit apartment sleeping on the fucking couch with my brother, the shit el-nino weather in northern California at the time.
Never being able to watch or see anything about the Bucs
Among other things.

I would think that'd be a positive...

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
So Rick Spielman and the coaching staff have made Jasper Brinkley the starter at MLB.. With Henderson re-signed, it looks like we're going after a WR in round two.. There should be a decent one left at 35.

Actually, this offense might be drastically improved (hinges on AP's health) in 2012.. We've completely overhauled our line, Ponder will actually utilize Rudolph and Carlson, and we might have a new body at WR to take attention away from Percy.

I expect our team to be top 5 in rushing.

I hope so. I just want 6 wins this season.

Not football related but...

iPXT7BxFeeClN.gif

God it's good to have Mad Men back.:D Roger was freaking hilarious last night.

eznark said:
So, when are the Saints player punishments coming down?
I wouldn't expect anything until after the owners meeting this week. I would guess whatever is coming would come before the draft.

“Chad has unfinished business,” Rosenhaus said. “He has unfinished business with the Patriots. They were very generous to him last year, and he’s interested in giving the team his best. He feels with a offseason, with a great offseason, the lockout hurt him, it’s a tough system, he’ll learn the system, he’ll get accustomed to it, and I think he’ll do a lot better. So, he’s excited. He’s ready to make an impact.”

Ochocinco had just 15 catches last year, a big disappointment. He believes it will be different this year. There won’t be a lockout, for instance.

“With the lockout, he missed all of the offseason program,” Rosenhaus continued. “We represent a lot of guys who have played in that offseason over the years — notable (Donte’) Stallworth, he’s back — and it’s a very tricky offensive system to learn. And it’s very precise. Now, Chad has all offseason, he’ll be in the workouts, so we’re excited about it.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/s...co-has-unfinished-business-with-the-patriots/

Git 'r done, Chad! He seems like a nice guy, so a part of me would like to see him succeed plus I don't like Stallworth.

eznark

Banned
How long is the owners meeting going to last? It it an all-week think or just a couple days? I'd really like to hear Hargrove's suspension before weighing in on the seemingly-inevitable signing.

Top Bottom