• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

jakncoke

Banned
Cleveland is probably bummed that it isn't getting RG3 or Luck. Joining the Shat for Matt sweepstakes?

Actually Cleveland sports is just bummed in general.

Also, can't believe NFLGAFers watch Glee, the heck?

EBA has a gif for like every scene of every eps I think.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cleveland is probably bummed that it isn't getting RG3 or Luck. Joining the Shat for Matt sweepstakes?

Actually Cleveland sports is just bummed in general.

Also, can't believe NFLGAFers watch Glee, the heck?

Browns fan and a Glee fan, come at me!

Kusagari

So, what's this I'm reading about Forte rumored to be traded to the Pats?

Just declare the Pats SB champs already if that happens.

Doesn't ESPN have some conflict-of-interest here having Tebow's publicist live tweet on air during the press conference?

Do back-up kickers receive this much attention when they go to New York?

I find this all very confusing.

Also, I need all the Glee fans to form a single file line to turn in your man card.

2148694_o.gif

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Still not happy about the trade, but jeez, he really is a nice, smiley, polite kid. Hard to dislike.

I was just telling my friend that, I am nto sure what his role will be this season but just seeing him he is a very likeable guy. Always plays hard, can't help but root for the guy.

It those kinds that have the most skeletons in their closet!

I'm not so cynical. I think he's just an unexpectedly simple guy. And I don't mean that in a negative way, I'm just saying it's possible that he does not necessarily have to be a depraved sociopath like us.

When Freeman laid his hands upon a Taco the screams of pleasure, elation, and euphoria could only be heard as one sound...crunch.

I laughed audibly.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not so cynical. I think he's just an unexpectedly simple guy. And I don't mean that in a negative way, I'm just saying it's possible that he does not necessarily have to be depraved sociopaths like us.

I laughed audibly.

When Tim turns out to be a serial killer/rapist..

im spamming

Icalledit.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Glad I wasn't the only one offended by the fact he was eating a hard shell taco.

Taco Bell's soft tacos are nasty though.

I bet Freeman had monstrous heartburn when they came out with the Volcano menu.

I hear he's still upset about taking the cinnamon twists out of the $5 buck box.

Tebow keeps getting asked the dumbest fucking questions. Dude is a Christian, okay? Who cares? That's his business. I want to talk about how he will destroy the Jets.

Glad I wasn't the only one offended by the fact he was eating a hard shell taco.

Just replace "crunch" with "hurrflsh," the sound of a soft taco getting bit.

RBH said:
Tebow handled that dumb question pretty well.
He's a likeable guy. Have no issues with him personally or with his faith or any of that that Tebow lovers enjoy pointing to as reasons that "haters" dislike him. I just can't stand watching him try to play quarterback....poorly.

Top Bottom