• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Narag

Curious as to who everyone thinks had the best offseason/FA so far this year.

Indy. They removed much needed dead weight, freed up a bunch of cap space, and corrected the course of the franchise.

ssu7T.gif

Indy. They removed much needed dead weight, freed up a bunch of cap space, and corrected the course of the franchise.

ssu7T.gif

I can't wait for Luck to be a massive succes so you Colts fans can be arrogant dicks again and stop complaining.

Wait..

Also, what's a Turkducken?

I think the Eagles are having a really good offseason. Ryans is going to be really good for them, and they were able to re-sign but DJax and Mathis, plus lock up Trent and Todd.

Junie12

OT is so weird, there's really nothing for me there anymore without the sports thread. hmm maybe i should go visit our neighbors and say what's up..

jets currently product testing a new logo..let me know what you guys think..they're looking at an easter release to maximize psl profits..

Rorschach

I have come from the future.

President Obama just had a ceremony for the Super Bowl Champion Jets.

When you traverse time like that, you can never end up in your original timeline as you have altered it by time traveling. So, the Jets don't win jack in this timeline. Sorry, bruh. They suck on this Earth. They don't even have a quarterback. Did they pick up Peyton Manning in that timeline?

Slo said:
Mad Men tonight. Life has been hard without Don Draper to lead the way.
Indeed! The wait for its return has been too long.

(as an aside, I have my GTX 580 vid card for sale if anyone is interested)

Top Bottom