• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

ZZMitch

I have come from the future.

President Obama just had a ceremony for the Super Bowl Champion Jets.

tumblr_lm8m7jqb7s1qza6y2.gif

squicken

I have a question for manly GAF. I need to to use a 1" spacer on some shelves I'm installing. Does using a threaded spacer, or even a couple of nuts, improve the strength of the mount, relative to the simple nylon spacer provided? It seems like a lot of weight to put on the last 1/4" of such a long screw.

eznark

Banned
I have a question for manly GAF. I need to to use a 1" spacer on some shelves I'm installing. Does using a threaded spacer, or even a couple of nuts, improve the strength of the mount, relative to the simple nylon spacer provided? It seems like a lot of weight to put on the last 1/4" of such a long screw.

What's the spacer for (where in the shelving is it going).

MechDX

There is 8 damn sticky threads in Community. 8!

When there was 5 I always, accidentally went into the soccer thread and posted. Now it will be ten time worse.

bionic77

Florida is nice
No it isn't. Parts of Miami and Orlando are nice along with a few other places, but 99% of it is shit and the native residents are scary as fuck.

You have probably never been to the rural sections of northern Florida. Imagine a poorer, stupider, angrier version of Packer fans. Now multiply levels of racism and subtract the amount of teeth and you have your average Floridian.

And these fuckers are probably going to decide who our next President is going to be. :(

Fucking stupid electoral college...

No it isn't. Parts of Miami and Orlando are nice along with a few other places, but 99% of it is shit and the native residents are scary as fuck.

You have probably never been to the rural sections of northern Florida. Imagine a poorer, stupider, angrier version of Packer fans. Now multiply levels of racism and subtract the amount of teeth and you have your average Floridian.

And these fuckers are probably going to decide who our next President is going to be. :(

I live in north florida.And have been to the rural areas.

snesfreak

Banned

Hey I'm a native of Florida!
Yeah we're pretty fucking scary.

3N16MA

Banned

Does Ocala count? There was fuck all to do when I visited and those stupid ass love bugs were swarming by the thousands everywhere. Did not go out to meet the locals which was probably a good thing.

bionic77

I live in north florida.And have been to the rural areas.
I stand by what I said.

Florida is a shit hole for the most part. I guess in Florida you can pretend to be defending yourself and get away with murder so that might be a positive for gun freaks, but it doesn't make me want to live there.

Nakazato

I stand by what I said.

Florida is a shit hole for the most part. I guess in Florida you can pretend to be defending yourself and get away with murder so that might be a positive for gun freaks, but it doesn't make me want to live there.
where we live is basically south georgia can be there in 15 mins or less

Does Ocala count? There was fuck all to do when I visited and those stupid ass love bugs were swarming by the thousands everywhere. Did not go out to meet the locals which was probably a good thing.

Ocala definitely counts :jnc. So Fla is where it's at, Broward + Palm Beach, some of Miami, the Keys. The Tampa folk are alright too, just kind of strange. Bionic shouldn't really include Orlando, it's nice but everyone there wishes they weren't.

3N16MA

Banned
Also I drove through downtown Tampa once on a weekend and the place looked like a ghost town. I know even lower Manhattan gets a little quite on the weekends but Tampa reminded of The Walking Dead.

Top Bottom