• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Seems like there will be a number of possible good players at 63.

Massie? Osemele?

Giants could go TE with Dwight Allen.

WR is an option if Randle or Sanu are there.

Lavonte David could be there. Vinny Curry.

UUUUGHHHH. ANTICIPATION!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Im mad

I feel like wrestling

C6Toh.jpg

TheFatOne

Tavon Wilson Scouting Report

Strengths

Wilson has an excellent athletic ability and can fly around the field. He also has an ideal build for a safety at 6’0”, 205 pounds and can attack a player and create fumbles with his hits. He’s a smart leader as well and is known as a hard-working player.

His best part of his game is his special teams' abilities. He is an instant gunner for whoever drafts him and can still contribute as a depth safety. Also, he has an excellent blitz ability.

Weaknesses

He isn’t the most fluid athlete and has issues with coverage. He doesn’t have the best hips and isn’t the most instinctive player, either. He also has issues wrapping up his tackles and doesn’t always take the best angles.

Overview

He’s a true project at safety. He is not likely to contribute past special teams early on and is a likely role player.

Seems like Pats are taking a gamble on this pick. Who knows how he turns out, but it looks like he will be a special teams gunner his first year or two :(

Nobody even knows the guy, fucking 'draft experts' who get payed to look at late rounders don't know him. And Bill takes him in the second round....

Remember when this draft was fun ? Those were the days.

I can't be to mad especially after yesterday. They upgraded the front 7. The secondary all hinges on Glass-i, and McCourty.

I can't be to mad especially after yesterday. They upgraded the front 7. The secondary all hinges on Glass-i, and McCourty.

I'm just so confused. Why would you possibly draft this guy in the second round when he's projected to be a 7th rounder and might as well go undrafted. You traded your 3-4 rounder from last year to get a second rounder to then pick this guy.

How can you not trade down from 48 and just pick up this dude at the end.

I'm just so confused. Why would you possibly draft this guy in the second round when he's projected to be a 7th rounder and might as well go undrafted. You traded your 3-4 rounder from last year to get a second rounder to then pick this guy.

How can you not trade down from 48 and just pick up this dude at the end.

Trust in Bill

Top Bottom