• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

Holy shit, so glad I switched over to NFLN. They're actually critiquing players, not just slobbering all over every choice.

eznark said:
Ugh a career of obscurity and irrelevance for Konz. I feel bad for him.
If he drops to 63 and the Giants don't take him, I'll throw furniture.

Yeah, WR, DE, and LB could be there but we need depth at Center and Konz is too good to pass up.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

You have a perfectly good Center to play for 10 years on the line and you have huge DB needs and you drafted Titus Young last year and you pick a WR who tore his ACL?

I guess I have to trust Mayhew, but come on

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Welp, there goes one of the WR the Browns were looking for in a later round.

Epic draft for us so far.

I don't think anyone predicted something this bad. I thought an RB would be the worst - and even with James I'd kind of be intrigued (but still disappointed). What the fuck, man.

TheFatOne

I'm just so confused. Why would you possibly draft this guy in the second round when he's projected to be a 7th rounder and might as well go undrafted. You traded your 3-4 rounder from last year to get a second rounder to then pick this guy.

How can you not trade down from 48 and just pick up this dude at the end.

My guess is that no one wants to trade up, or the Pats couldn't find a trading partner. Actually it could just be Bill or someone else has fallen in love with the player. Happens all the time. I wonder what they are going to do with their next pick.

Junie12

Yeah, because all the past drafts have gone so well. Cunningham was DPoY last year right ?

I can't believe there wasn't a majority in the Pats draft room who wanted someone else, but Bill has so much power he just does whatever the fuck he wants.

It's never good to give a coach so much power, even if he is the best in the league.

squicken

Broyles if he's healthy is a monster in slot. Very good technician and very quick. Not vertical threat but will eat up zones and blitzes

Top Bottom