• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Doorman

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

You have a perfectly good Center to play for 10 years on the line and you have huge DB needs and you drafted Titus Young last year and you pick a WR who tore his ACL?

I guess I have to trust Mayhew, but come on

I used to, but he may have just lost me with that pick. We already have our starting three wideouts set, it was one of the few positions that I was willing to exclude from the "best player available" situation. We could find a receiver in the later rounds to fill in depth and maybe develop into something, but using a second round pick for it is just flat stupid. How could they possibly have him rated high enough to be worth taking here?

Talon

Woooooooooooooooo KONNNNNNNNNZZZZZZ!!!

Love the pick. McClure is going to retire after this year, and he's never been a particularly strong guy.

RBH

ibhyoz49WFcG6L.jpg

Jackson50

Broyles if he's healthy is a monster in slot. Very good technician and very quick. Not vertical threat but will eat up zones and blitzes
He's talented, and he seems to be a nice complement to Megatron. But given the severity of his injury and the alternatives, I'm stunned.

KingGondo

Banned
I used to, but he may have just lost me with that pick. We already have our starting three wideouts set, it was one of the few positions that I was willing to exclude from the "best player available" situation. We could find a receiver in the later rounds to fill in depth and maybe develop into something, but using a second round pick for it is just flat stupid. How could they possibly have him rated high enough to be worth taking here?
I know it's not a "need" position for Detroit, but if Broyles recovers and plays as well as he's capable of, they'll outscore damn near everyone. He's that good.

That's the direction the league is going in.

A fucking torn ACL. They drafted a guy with a torn ACL in the fucking second round?????? A WR nonetheless. Fuck you Mayhew. Fuck you and your incompetent drafting.

Can't wait until he drafts a fucking QB in the third round.

Jackson50

A fucking torn ACL. They drafted a guy with a torn ACL in the fucking second round?????? A WR nonetheless. Fuck you Mayhew. Fuck you and your incompetent drafting.

Can't wait until he drafts a fucking QB in the third round.
It wasn't the choice I would have made, but let's not go overboard. I still trust Mayhew.

Top Bottom