• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Love the Randle pick. Really do. Soft hands, great speed and a great blocker. Giants adding speed all over with Randle and David Wilson.
Agreed. I'm glad they are loading up on O, I said about 100 times that the offense fucked the defense more than the reverse.

Definitely need to grab OL tho. Last place rushing offense was because of the OL, not Jacobs. :'(

Godslay

Banned
I started to understand what BLarry feels like. Then I realized that we still have Old Manning. Now get rid of Xanders, and give me a running back!!!

Junie12

FUUUUUUUCK!!

I wanted Allen :(

This is the second time the Colts picked a player I liked
LLShC.gif

Jackson50

And getting rid of Eric Wright. Best thing that could have happened

And Mayhew/Schwartz were probably referring to value when they were talking about "No one else tempting enough." Just give it time. Should be a solid corner or safety when Detroit drafts in the 3rd. Still have Brandon Boykins, Truimane Johnson, The USF corner, the safety from OK. State etc. I look forward to you eating crow bro!
Yeah. I put my pitchfork back in the barn. I'm beginning to like this pick. If he's healthy, the offense will be even more potent.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Where're hiryu and CommonSense to tell me there's plenty of good receivers for the Browns to pick up?

Doorman

And getting rid of Eric Wright. Best thing that could have happened

And Mayhew/Schwartz were probably referring to value when they were talking about "No one else tempting enough." Just give it time. Should be a solid corner or safety when Detroit drafts in the 3rd. Still have Brandon Boykins, Truimane Johnson, The USF corner, the safety from OK. State etc. I look forward to you eating crow bro!

Trust me, if it comes to that, I will drown my crow in salt and devour the damn thing whole. But I don't think it's unfair for me to not like the pick right now, either. Injury-history wide receiver might have been literally the second least-wanted position that I wanted to see addressed in the draft, just outside of injury-history Quarterback. It's just hard for me to look at Broyles and see how it makes the team any tangibly better than last year.

I do like the name, at least. Sounds like a good football name. Not quite "Montario Hardesty" good, but I'll accept it.

Curious to see if the Giants continue addressing offense and go with TE Egnew in the third. Or look at a value pick for offensive line. Then focus on restocking some positions on defense in the 4th round+.

Love the Randle pick. Really do. Soft hands, great speed and a great blocker. Giants adding speed all over with Randle and David Wilson.
I dunno... I mean is he better than Jernigan/Thomas/Barden/any of the other Giant bench WRs? I would've liked to see a guy like Brandon Brooks picked, or anything to improve the O-Line.

Hell, they could've resigned Derek Hagan if they needed another WR.

squicken

Pfffft, we're not Hollywood, and Hulk's some of the best work we've recently done given the new R&D work that went into creating him. :p

And if you weren't aware, Ferringo's doing the voice for this Hulk also.

I did not know that and since an NFL GAFfer is involved I'll give it a watch. I do like me some Ferrigno

UberTag

Hoping for Marvin Jones in the 3rd, QB may be a possibility.
Jones would be a great fit as a deep threat to compliment Stevie. Based on what the Bills scouts have gone on record with I'd be shocked if he wasn't their primary target.

Bills traded up, they have two in the 3rd now I think, NFL site showing that anyway.
Maybe they'll net Sanu as well. He was their preferred slot receiving option.

LJ11

Jones would be a great fit as a deep threat to compliment Stevie. Based on what the Bills scouts have gone on record with I'd be shocked if he wasn't their primary target.

Could also be Sanu, didn't think he get here, but yeah I got the feeling they liked Jones more.

Top Bottom