• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
A PUNTER!?
jnc.gif
jnc.gif
jnc.gif

This calls for the REAL :jnc

squicken said:
the rest of the division has some pretty shitty QBs. Finnegan and two high picks to stop what? Alex from running QB power?
You had nothing at corner and now you have depth. The Niners and Cards added offensive weapons in WR's and Hawks have new QB's as well. If you ever happen to make it to the playoffs - you will actually be playing good QB's as well, no?

You have a defensive minded head coach in Fisher. You're drafts are going to be defense heavy.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Wow, I know nothing about college and even I know of Cordy Glenn. Hell of a second round pickup for us.

Don't know about picking up a former sprinter to be our WR option, but hey. We're doing pretty good so far.

Bill just hates it when the fans get excited about the draft, so he drafts a fucking 7th rounder in the 2nd round and lays down on his back to get raped and robbed by the Packers like fat college girls get raped by Big Ben.

Thanks once again, Billy.

UberTag

The Jacksonville Jaguars... the team with the worst starting QB in the league (now that Painter isn't starting)... just drafted a punter in the 3rd round.

The New York Jets traded a 4th & 6th round pick for Tim Tebow.

This guy's reaction...

tknm1.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So I go out to eat with a girl, come back and find out we drafted a fucking WR over Peter Konz and LaMichael James?

Is this some kind of joke?

squicken

You had nothing at corner and now you have depth. The Niners and Cards added offensive weapons in WR's and Hawks have new QB's as well. If you ever happen to make it to the playoffs - you will actually be playing good QB's as well, no?

You have a defensive minded head coach in Fisher. You're drafts are going to be defense heavy.

This is where we disagree. The Rams had a lot at corner. Both starting CBs and both of their backups got hurt. By the end of the year they were playing the backup safety at CB.

But seriously, what they actually don't have is LBs. Only had 3 on the roster going in to the draft

Top Bottom