• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

TheFrankman said:
I dunno... I mean is he better than Jernigan/Thomas/Barden/any of the other Giant bench WRs?
Those guys aren't terribly proven as of yet though. Randle had shit all for QB's throwing to him at LSU. Bring him in and add more depth. Ross and Reese were just at their conference saying they actually looked at him at the end of the first round and had him graded out as a first round WR. Crazy value for him at 63 which is what Reese loves.

Between David Wilson and Randle they've added two guys that bring big time team speed to the offense and both line up wonderfully with NEEDS.

I want offensive line as well but this draft is deep at offensive line. They can look for value in later rounds.

Doorman

Well we may have taken a wide receiver at a point that I don't think we needed to.

...But at least we haven't drafted a punter in the third round. I feel a little better already.

Godslay

Banned
Finally got service back. Hillman? Goddamn with these picks, just have to trust them I guess. Have to see the product on the field. Looks like we blew our load in free agency and now are getting cheap rookies.

LJ11

At least we didn't draft a punter in the 3rd.

I don't know why the Bills keep drafting these "project" WR guys. They never pan out.

We'll see, they'll ask him to go deep. We also have Easley coming back.

From Cosell: Not surprised Graham went off board to Bills. Not polished at all but most vertically explosive WR in draft. Dynamic speed.

Top Bottom