• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Cagey

Banned
1. career years from previously bad players? like who? carlos rogers? dashon goldson? these guys were never bad players. they were put into a defensive system that they excelled in. tarrell brown was a previously bad player but again, he's finally put in a good system and he excels

2. i can just as easily say we DIDN'T need a +28 to finish 13-3 last year. there were multiple blowout games where we got multiple turnovers long after the game had been decided (bucs, 1st rams game, 1st cards game, browns game).

3. haha alex can't throw a "10 yard out pattern" with consistentcy? ok. tell me more about our QB, i know nothing about him even though i've probably seen every game in his career! alex can make every throw. his main issue is pulling the trigger. you bring up the nfc championship game: a game in 20 mph winds, a game in which we had our #1 WR, our #5 WR, #6 and #7 wr's playing in the game. alex missed receivers TWO times in that game that were open: on to kyle williams deep, one to crabtree on a shorter throw in the endzone. beyond that there was nothing more for him to do with our receivers. they did not get open. again not sure where the 10 yard out pattern comes from after watching that game.

you are too concerned with numbers rather than actually watching the games and seeing how the wins happened. i don't expect you to know what you're talking about anymore than the idiot talking heads on ESPN and NFLN. you check out the boxscores or go to pro football years and pull some stats out of your ass to support your position but you only actually watched a game or two of ours and think you know what you're talking about. you don't. but keep it up broham, after we walk all over people to another division crown i'm sure you'll have some excuse for our success just like everyone else does

Yep I'm done with this fucking clown. I tried. I did. Facts and historical trends = "hurr durr numbers are stupid watch games!" Alex Smith isn't limited in his ability to make all the throws? Rofl. If you've watched all of his games and came to that conclusion, just give up football.

Yep I'm done with this fucking clown. I tried. I did. Facts and historical trends = "hurr durr numbers are stupid watch games!" Alex Smith isn't limited in his ability to make all the throws? Rofl. If you've watched all of his games and came to that conclusion, just give up football.

damn u are mad. sorry bro go back to watching hockey, maybe you know what you're talking about in that regard! good day to you!

overcast

Well last year they got beat like 24-7 usually. Now I think they'll lose 20-10. So it'll be progress.

http://101sports.com/category/rkarraker-blogs/20120427/Rams'-First-Choice-Proves-Perplexing/

That is pretty my position. I'm about 99% in agreement with Randy K on this team usually, so makes sense we'd see the draft the same way
Yeah, it's a harsh article but it's correct. We didn't need Brockers. For me the first round was completely useless, we did much better in the 2nd day. I hope Bradford isn't eaten alive this year, he's going to have the same O-Line. I think with 2 picks in the first next year, we go WR and OT. I sure hope so at least.

WHAT THE FUCK SKINS? A QB? LOL.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Kirk cousins. Must not believe in RG3.

Lose all those picks going to 2, and still get another QB???

SonnyBoy

I wasn't expecting the Skins to draft a QB but Mayock brought some rationale to it.

- Who really wants RGI backing up RGIII for the long term? RGIII very well could get hurt. They've solidified the QB position and QB depth with this pick.

- IF he develops, you have potential trade bait in 2-3 years. This is a QB starved league. If he stands in for an injured RGIII and shows off....that's a 2nd round pick for us.

The Redskins thinking long-term? I know. It's confusing.

MechDX

Being compared to Yates is now a positive. Who would've thought?

TJwin.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
would crick be a good 3-4 guy? i see him being referenced a lot

I don't know, but it seems like a lot of teams are taking the guys on the board they scouted, and DT rarely seems to be something they're going after. I wonder if they get Ta'amu out of Washington here in the 4th if he falls that far.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I'm late to the draft coverage...

Who in the hell is Travis Benjamin and why did the Browns pick him?

edit: 5'10" 172lbs wtfffffffff

TheNatural

My Member!
The Niners traded a late third for a grand total of: a 3rd, a 5th, and a 6th round pick next year, and two 6th round picks this year. LOL.

Bowser

Fucking Hurney trading away future top 3 round picks again. Dude always trades them away then come next draft scrambles to get back into that round, wasting the future again.

Like the Joe Adams pick though.

UberTag

I'm late to the draft coverage...

Who in the hell is Travis Benjamin and why did the Browns pick him?

edit: 5'10" 172lbs wtfffffffff
And you thought Little was small. (Well, okay, his hands still are.)
Clearly the Bills were wise to grab Graham when they did given all of the tiny speedster receivers flying off the board.

Top Bottom