• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

UberTag

Bears idea of oline help is drafting a fullback in the 4th round?
Will be fun seeing Cutler get smushed and broken in Week 3 as he reverts to keying in on Marshall 20 times per game.

Who's their backup QB this year? Well, at least Jason Campbell can throw better than Caleb Hanie. And when HE gets killed they can run Josh McCown out on the field.

Great times ahead for DA BEARS.

Doorman

On the clock now. Party time!

...and traded. I guess Schwartz was right when he implied that there were only poor players left in this draft after Broyles.

Junie12

So the Phins traded up for a RB? Wow they really neglected the WR position in this draft. Saw some highlights on the kid and he is explosive...

So I can't get too mad at the pick since we do need players like him. Just wish we drafted an explosive WR instead.

Jarius Wright?

Hmmm. Lemme watch some clips.

1333843907305.gif

I can deal with it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Orson Charles is going to be the steal of this draft. I say this because I am a huge UGA homer, but he was a 1st round TE before his shitty combine and was still the #1 TE on a lot of draft people's boards.

There was also that pesky DUI arrest in the middle of March that got him eliminated off a lot of boards.

Bengals say fuck your character though. It's a smart approach to take those guys at this point in the draft, tons of reward and little risk.

jakncoke

Banned
There was also that pesky DUI arrest in the middle of March that got him eliminated off a lot of boards.

Bengals say fuck your character though. It's a smart approach to take those guys at this point in the draft, tons of reward and little risk.

DUI you say? He'll fit right in, half of the NFL has at least 1 of them!

Top Bottom