• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Love the Brandon Mosley pick. I read some projections he would go in the third. Definite RT for us. The Giants will have him add a bit more weight/muscle to his frame, but he's a tough nosed run blocker which is what we need to replace KMac.

Fox318

Hunter For Long.

Dolphins get Cap room and if Long restructures his deal he gets to play with his old coach again.

Both Sides Win!!!!!!

TheNatural

My Member!
NFL Draft is like spring training in MLB. Hope springs eternal.

Who gives a fuck if you never even heard of the name of the guy before your team drafted him and never seen him play. By God, ESPN had him ranked as the best available and you got him 15 spots later so it's a damn fine pick!

It's kind of like when those non roster invitees scortch it up in spring training. Hey, who gives a fuck if the guy played the last 4 years in the independent leagues, maybe he's just a gem in the rough. That .400 batting average over spring training would surely translate to .270 at worst over a year!

Be prepared for 32 co Super Bowl champs next year. Following the ESPN.com chat there hasn't been a single bad pick yet.

Fox318

https://twitter.com/#!/ajchawks/stat...90017822380032

Break that 1st round curse!

efdxi.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Reading over some of the stuff I'm seeing about Ronnell Lewis, it's sounding like he might sort of be our new Zack Follett--a guy who brings pain on special teams hits but might not have the mental sophistication to function as an every-down LB in a system that asks a lot of the position.

That and his hairstyle in most of these photos MUST change if I'm to ever accept him on the team.

He's gonna fit right in with Nate.

20120314_jel_ax3_125_extra_large.jpg

nate_burleson_02.jpg

eznark

Banned
NFL Draft is like spring training in MLB. Hope springs eternal.

Who gives a fuck if you never even heard of the name of the guy before your team drafted him and never seen him play. By God, ESPN had him ranked as the best available and you got him 15 spots later so it's a damn fine pick!

It's kind of like when those non roster invitees scortch it up in spring training. Hey, who gives a fuck if the guy played the last 4 years in the independent leagues, maybe he's just a gem in the rough. That .400 batting average over spring training would surely translate to .270 at worst over a year!

Be prepared for 32 co Super Bowl champs next year. Following the ESPN.com chat there hasn't been a single bad pick yet.

Bengals having an amazing draft and the one actual Bengals fan is the saltiest bitch in the thread.

Mike Brown...what have you done?

Fox318

For all the talk about the Bengals having a good draft I think the Bills have had the best.

I'm more worried about playing them than the Fish or Cheats.

Doorman

I glance at my stream and suddenly the Lions have traded up and the pick is in? Damn I was kind of looking forward to having a bunch of picks today.

And it's.....another linebacker? Huh. Strange thinking, to trade up for one after just taking one in the previous round.

I glance at my stream and suddenly the Lions have traded up and the pick is in? Damn I was kind of looking forward to having a bunch of picks today.

And it's.....another linebacker? Huh. Strange thinking, to trade up for one after just taking one in the previous round.

We have 0 depth at LB. If one of the starting 3 goes down, we would be fucked. With Bobby Carpenter gone, gives us no leeway. I like the picks! Like the way the draft has been going for Detroit!

eznark

Banned
We have 0 depth at LB. If one of the starting 3 goes down, we would be fucked. With Bobby Carpenter gone, gives us no leeway. I like the picks! Like the way the draft has been going for Detroit!

Need those backers to stuff gaps to combat that vaunted Packers running game.

eznark

Banned
Has that scummy cunt Counsins been drafted yet? If the Texans really did get McCoy I wouldn't mind wasting a sixth on that guy. Better than signing someone.

Top Bottom