• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Happy Menzie got drafted. He had a poor combine/pro day workout, but he was just solid in his 2 years at Alabama. Has standard CB size and speed. But never got "lost" in coverages.

Also played his JR year, after rupturing his achillies in the spring. He came back within 6 months of an achillies injury....how!!!?

What would you want?

I'd like a small gadget RB but with Starks, Saine, and Green we have our roster set.

Im completely happy with the direction. Not sure about the players, but I dont follow college so I'll defer to Mr Thomson.

Only other thing would be OLine, but Im perfectly happy if we go all defense.

LevelNth

Banned
Love the Niners draft so far. Some are criticizing the RB pick, but I like it. Gore really only has a couple years left at best, so James and Hunter will be our eventual 1-2 punch. Jacobs is just a stop gap and a replacement for Dixon.

Love the trade downs too, stacked for next years draft already. All we need is some more D line depth and we're set.

Doorman

Oh hey, another corner. Ahahahahaha.

So basically we're just throwing as many rookies out there as we can and see who's left standing. I kinda like it.

Love the Niners draft so far. Some are criticizing the RB pick, but I like it. Gore really only has a couple years left at best, so James and Hunter will be our eventual 1-2 punch. Jacobs is just a stop gap and a replacement for Dixon.

Love the trade downs too, stacked for next years draft already. All we need is some more D line depth and we're set.

people who complain about james are idiots. first off, when has gore stayed healthy throughout a full season? it hasn't happened yet and it won't happen this year. i love gore but he misses games, that's just the reality of the situation.

but even if gore is completely healthy, james can help at multiple spots (running game, receiving game and return game)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
that clip of McNutt WR from Iowa was outstanding. He must have serious issues elsewhere, to fall to the 6th.

Wonder if the Giants grab Cody Pearcy here.

EDIT: Or DaJohn Harris.

EDIT2: Heh, neither. Another tackle. All offense draft outside of Hosley. Interesting.

LevelNth

Banned
people who complain about james are idiots. first off, when has gore stayed healthy throughout a full season? it hasn't happened yet and it won't happen this year. i love gore but he misses games, that's just the reality of the situation.

but even if gore is completely healthy, james can help at multiple spots (running game, receiving game and return game)
The competition between James and Hunter will be awesome to see.

jakncoke

Banned
There's another Robert Griffin that played at Baylor? :jnc

It seems so, a Tackle

last round, they should add some rounds again.

edit 3: There is like 400-500 UDFA it seems in any given year, I wonder if they increased the draft back to say 12 if that would dwindle. Probably rhetorical

Top Bottom