• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Canuck76

Banned
Guys tread carefully in the NBA thread, people are in full meltdown mode, it's the playoffs.

But do check it out it's pretty glorious

Doomsayer

Now they're saying it's a shoulder. It's too bad because he's a heck of a talented running back that runs hard and has amazing hands. I would still love for the Packers to sign him as a free agent and at least give him a shot.

Yeah, it's a damn shame.

Guys tread carefully in the NBA thread, people are in full meltdown mode, it's the playoffs.

Man, really?

This is how we got shut down earlier. People are going to go in and bait into saying something stupid. We are already dead.

Fox318

Now they're saying it's a shoulder. It's too bad because he's a heck of a talented running back that runs hard and has amazing hands. I would still love for the Packers to sign him as a free agent and at least give him a shot.

He didn't miss any game in college. I would have taken him over the WR the jets just picked.

Canuck76

Banned
All my Seahawks guys, who are these DE's we got? (besides bruce of course) Any awesome potential here? I like how we went full D this draft and really bolstered an already strong side of the ball. That RB we got will hopefully take a little bit of the load of lynch as well

Yeah sorry about that. It's just frustrating when people were making good points about the absolutely disastrous game by the Knicks today, a lot of posters were attacking them and saying "lol u don't even watch the games!!!!" and even creating long narratives as to why someone isn't a real NBA fan. It's just so childish.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
All my Seahawks guys, who are these DE's we got? (besides bruce of course) Any awesome potential here? I like how we went full D this draft and really bolstered an already strong side of the ball. That RB we got will hopefully take a little bit of the load of lynch as well

Seahawks were getting fleeced earlier on NFL Network and ESPN. Apparently, this was a very bad draft for them. I don't know much about the guys they drafted so I can't say much.

evilhomer

One of them is gonna be a guard, which hes never played before lol.

I really like the Jaye Howard pick as an interior rusher. Never really heard anything about him, but saw him during the senior bowl week and he was beating everyone in his pass rush drills.

Slo

I went undrafted by the NFL yet again this year. I don't understand; I combine the size and strength of an NFL kicker with the speed of an NFL nose tackle. Clearly this is a case of talent discrimination!

jakncoke

Banned
so we got a cb and g while i was eating and some qb from northern illinois going upset andrew luck for starting qb and be the greatest underdog story.

jakncoke

Banned
I went undrafted by the NFL yet again this year. I don't understand; I combine the size and strength of an NFL kicker with the speed of an NFL nose tackle. Clearly this is a case of talent discrimination!

I agree, my 6 second 40 5'9 frame is 1st round material. I'm sick of getting snubbed by these racists.

Canuck76

Banned
One of them is gonna be a guard, which hes never played before lol.

I really like the Jaye Howard pick as an interior rusher. Never really heard anything about him, but saw him during the senior bowl week and he was beating everyone in his pass rush drills.

We didn't draft a guard far as i can see.

Your saying were taking a DE and putting him at guard? Seriously?

KingGondo

Banned
Hey Browns-age, Cleveland just signed OSU receiver Josh Cooper to a FA contract.

Slot guy who had tons of receptions from Weeden.

Definitely wouldn't be surprised if he makes the roster.

Can't complain too much about the Skins draft other than the baffling Cousins pick. There were some decent looking WRs and DBs we could have taken with that pick. Oh well, at least they really concentrated on areas of need (Oline and secondary).

ari

Banned
how did a 19 game QB get picked over moore?

moore is gonna be a fucking beast when he gets picked up.

tannehill and the dolphins will suck for the next 2 years before drafting another QB. lol

jakncoke

Banned

tannehill and the dolphins will suck for the next 2 years before drafting another QB. lol

moore is short, weak arm and slow. he's not going to do anything cept maybe be on a practice squad for 3-4 years

I wasn't even aware it is basketball season already. I haven't watched a game in so long that I've completely forgotten when they even play.

Moore is built like a 15 year old. He won't get a sniff in the NFL.

filler

Banned
Yeah sorry about that. It's just frustrating when people were making good points about the absolutely disastrous game by the Knicks today, a lot of posters were attacking them and saying "lol u don't even watch the games!!!!" and even creating long narratives as to why someone isn't a real NBA fan. It's just so childish.

lol

exarkun

for the first time, the Texans drafted like a playoff team and even addressed needs with players of immense value on the line.

Posey as our WR is a bit iffy, but they like him alot and he has good hands. I would have preferred Sanu at that point, but they got him so whatever. Keshawn Martin I didn't really watch so I don't know, other than in the two MSU games I watched they had a guy who was really fast and if that is him then Im happy we got him.

Anyone know anything about Posey? I never got to see him play.

Also, LOL at Tannehil going in the top 10. Unreal, its like they never watched the Aggies play. Cause he was inaccurate as fuck in the second half allll the time and even some Aggies hated him. Has BUST written on his forehead.

JaMarco

Advice for Pats fans: pretend they picked Alfonzo Dennard in the 2nd round and Tavon Wilson in the 7th round, it'll make you feel a lot less depressed trust me.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Where's the best place to monitor free agent signings?

effzee

Holy shit we signed Polk? As an UFDA?

Fucking awesome.

BTW I just got done crying after watching the Brian Dawkins retirement Press Conference :(

Top Bottom