• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
Lets not forget that the great Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.
tom-brady-crying.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What was the reasoning for decreasing rounds, do anyone know this?

Players getting drafted that late are actually getting a disservice. A lot of the guys are better off choosing a team they want to go to as undrafted free agents than getting stuck in perhaps a bad situation and sometimes the pay is better too.

But decreased the rounds because most 7th rounders obviously dont make it.

Doorman

I just want this thing to be over with now so I can get on to the rest of my Saturday. Seventh round should just be first-come first-served if there are any other players the teams actually still want.

jakncoke

Banned
Pitt should take a project qb. Make it happen! (not kellen moore ffs)

edit: lol didnt darron thomas leave school early? i wonder if any others are early entries that haven't been drafted yet

Nightz

4 players from San Diego State drafted so far. Funny thing is 3 of them went to the AFC West, but none to San Diego. Chargers should draft the punter from SDSU for the heck of it.

Doorman

....Another linebacker!

And another player from Oklahoma! :jnc: I guess the Lions scouting department really found something about that team that they liked this year.

Doorman

So I guess it's difficult to be upset over the draft after coming out of it with three corners and three linebackers...the only problem is that it's entirely possible for all six of those guys to bust and fail to make much starting impact. I suppose that wouldn't have changed if we took a guy in the second round just the same, though. Not a bad draft, but a slightly perplexing one.

Striker

Markus Kuhn, don't know much about him. Probably sit on the PS squad this upcoming year.

There's going to be tough, fun competition in every spot this camp.

Really like what I read about on TE Adrien Robinson; not sure if he'll become the #2 behind Bennett, but he should not have a tough time against Pascoe. Beckum I'm hopeful can get on the field as soon as possible.

Striker said:
Really like what I read about on TE Adrien Robinson; not sure if he'll become the #2 behind Bennett
He's a 2013 player. Very raw. I highly doubt he gets on the field this year outside of being a blocker. Same goes for Brandon Mosely. Developmental tackle with a good ceiling. Another 2013 guy, IMO.

The Giants now have a Kuhn. Run with that eznark...

Vontaze likely going undrafted.:jnc I wouldn't mind/care if the Giants bring him in as a UDFA. Fuck it, can't hurt.

Striker

He's a 2013 player. Very raw. I highly doubt he gets on the field this year outside of being a blocker. Same goes for Brandon Mosely. Developmental tackle with a good ceiling. Another 2013 guy, IMO.

The Giants now have a Kuhn. Run with that eznark...
Reese was insisting he will see ST's this year. Can't hurt! He has good size and speed, plus a punishing blocker. Pope gets a year to polish his skills up, should be fun.

I don't want Pascoe as #2 TE :(

More Hynoski!

Ceebs

Someone needs to charge the guy responsible for this Motorola RAZR ad for crimes against humanity. Not only is it awful, NFLN plays it every ad break.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Someone needs to charge the guy responsible for this Motorola RAZR ad for crimes against humanity. Not only is it awful, NFLN plays it every ad break.

Is it the one with the crying mom/daughter? If so, it's one of the worst commercials I have ever seen, no matter how cute that daughter is.

Almost time for the best part of the draft: the flurry of undrafted rookie signings!

With 90-player rosters, it figures to be even sillier than usual.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't Polk have degenerative hips or something equally terrible?

Now they're saying it's a shoulder. It's too bad because he's a heck of a talented running back that runs hard and has amazing hands. I would still love for the Packers to sign him as a free agent and at least give him a shot.

Top Bottom