• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

Shefter says Kellen Moore is signing with Detroit. Fat man with big arm starts, tiny man with no arm as a backup.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Hey Browns-age, Cleveland just signed OSU receiver Josh Cooper to a FA contract.

Slot guy who had tons of receptions from Weeden.

Definitely wouldn't be surprised if he makes the roster.

Their main concern is that he won't be able to create separation in the pros. Good luck to him, I guess, because there's already a ton of scrubs on my roster with that knock against them.

So far, the UDFAs the Giants have signed are:

McNeese St S Janzen Jackson

Rutgers FB Joe Martinek

La Tech DE Matt Broha

Arizona WR David Douglas

UMass WR Julian Talley

Miami DE Adewale Ojomo

Trying to catch lightning ina bottle twice with another UMass WR...

Reese also commented on Osi and mentioned he's been offered an extension twice in two seasons and would like to see him retire a Giant but all options are on the table including a trade.

jakncoke

Banned
Any updates as too what UDFA the Jets signed???

Damon Harrison, DT, William Penn
Ryan Steed, CB, Furman
Brett Roy, DE, Nevada
GJ Kinne, QB, Tulsa
Stephfon Green, RB, Penn State
Brian Linthicum, TE, Michigan State
Donovan Robinson, DE, Jackson St

oh hey you got a penn st guy

edit: damn moye went to the dolphins. should of came to Pit :/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So basically (unless the Browns wanted more than a 7th rounder), the Packers were higher on BJ Coleman than Colt McCoy?

Ouch.

filler

Banned
reggie-ball is in full effect, undrafted free agent signings:
Missouri DL Dominique Hamilton, Southern California wide receiver Brandon Carswell, East Carolina wide receiver Lance Lewis, Utah cornerback Conroy Black, Penn State cornerback Chaz Powell and California (Pa.) wide receiver Thomas Mayo.

Wisconsin safety Aaron Henry, Fort Valley State punter Marquette King, Beloit wide receiver Derek Carrier, Pittsburgh defensive lineman Lucas Nix and Missouri defensive lineman Dominique Hamilton.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Case Keenum is a Texan :D My wish came true.

Time to trade Matty :p

Doorman

Is there a single site somewhere that's keeping track of all these free agent signings? Either the Lions aren't doing shit outside of Kellen Moore or I just can't find a good resource to look at what's going on.

Godslay

Banned
Well looks like its over. The more I look at Denver's picks I am happy with the main 3. Yesterday, I didnt want much to do with Osweiler, and was upset that they took him. If anything he's an upgrade over Hanie, and can be replaced if he doesnt perform. Ill root for him though.

Hillman was a good pick, and I think he will displace Moreno. Assuming Moreno doesnt get his shit together.

Finally, Derek Wolfe. What a pick. I had seen him when I was researching DTs for the mock, but paid little attention. I didn't like the pick at first, but he's won me overcompletely. Right attitude, consistent, and has a bit of a nasty streak in him from what I pick up. I think this guy is going to be around for awhile, and be pretty damn good.

Tebow has little to do with them making the playoffs and lucky Ike Taylor decided to shit the bed!

Lets be fair, it was a brilliant play call by the Broncos and no one expected it, not even the great Dick Lebeau! And none of us, not even Demaryius Thomas, could believe Tebow made that pass

He is so good he can block with his eyes closed! The erection keeps on going! How long will it last? Who knows!!!! But its going strong!

although, I feel like anyone could block a UofM player

Lets be fair, it was a brilliant play call by the Broncos and no one expected it, not even the great Dick Lebeau! And none of us, not even Demaryius Thomas, could believe Tebow made that pass
Right, they'd been setting up that play action pass for the entire regular season, and then Tebow threw a ball over the middle on time for the only time in his life.

315 or 317 yards would indicate system bedshitting. Not 316 yards. That amount indicates something else.

Top Bottom