• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
lol Case Keenum nor Kellen Moore didnt get drafted..

Well it was fun watching them last season...

arian-foster-thumb-400xauto-31728.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Right, they'd been setting up that play action pass for the entire regular season, and then Tebow threw a ball over the middle on time for the only time in his life.

They called that same play earlier in the game irc. Another thing about that game is they used Tebow slightly different in that he had more rollouts and bootleg type plays, he seems more accurate throwing on the run.

Tried to avoid Tebow talk since hes not a Bronco anymore.

jakncoke

Banned
Not sure how these guys slid past my memory. Either way Keenum knees are shot, no? and Moore has glaring problems that will make a nfl transition super hard. Also Keenum can eat a dick for what he did to Penn St.

bluemax

Banned
Not sure how these guys slid past my memory. Either way Keenum knees are shot, no? and Moore has glaring problems that will make a nfl transition super hard. Also Keenum can eat a dick for what he did to Penn St.

Russell Wilson will be better than both of them!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
These players prob wont make the team

Time will tell, but I would be shocked if Keenum didn't make the Texans. He would have to be pretty poor in camp for Kubiak to give up on him. Dan Orlovsky was another of his projects. In Houston's case we are talking about making 3rd string when there is currently no competition. So I am sure he will make it.

eznark

Banned

Penn St fan trying to make some kid eat dick.

Shocking.

jakncoke

Banned
Penn St fan trying to make some kid eat dick.

Shocking.

oh hush.

edit: Alex Tanney, QB, Monmouth, funny we got this dude. I was thinking to myself as i was scanning the qb list on whom the steelers should take that we should take this dude just cause he from a super small school.

Fox318

I might buy a Vita depending how Madden is on it.

Since I've basically moved to PC besides NBA 2k12 there aren't many sports games.

Top Bottom