• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

jakncoke said:
The only good team is Steelers, the rest of yall belong in the UFL
Nm3bZ.jpg

Bowser

Under Armour, the maker of sports apparel aimed at athletes and the athletic, is expanding its presence in the underwear category by broadening its collection of boxer briefs. The campaign promotes the new offerings in the Boxerjock line with the theme “You’ll never wear regular underwear again.”
The campaign features Cam Newton, who signed an endorsement deal with Under Armour in February 2011 that was called the largest ever given an incoming National Football League rookie. Mr. Newton, the quarterback for the Carolina Panthers, also appears in ads for Under Armour football gear like the new Highlight cleat.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/30/b...-underwear-collection-campaign-spotlight.html

uRCA6.gif

Bowser

Look at pic of Cam at the link in my prior post. I'm so glad we have a QB who cares about what goes into his body instead of a fat pig like this:

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

Seda

@McClain_on_NFL

"Texans have released WR Jacoby Jones."

"Texans tried to trade Jacoby Jones but couldn't get a deal. They save $2.5 mil on cap. Could have saved 3 after June 1."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No more Jacoby Jones on the Texans.... best offseason ever.... *splooge*

Top Bottom