• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Ænima

Can you guys tell me why people like the diablo games? Like...what do people do for days and days in here?
They are fun games. Cool dark fantasy atmosphere, addictive loot system, great character customization, etc.

With that being said, while I really like the series I do not go crazy and beat the same boss hundreds of times to create the perfect character or whatever.

cuevas said:
Can you guys tell me why people like the diablo games? Like...what do people do for days and days in here?
Loot, character building, coop/pvp. Loot fundamentally makes any dungeon crawler worthwhile (Torchlight, Titan Quest, Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance etc.). Diablo just happens to balance it well enough and include enough sub-systems to make it maddeningly addictive within the confines of a well put together dark fantasy world. At least Diablo I and II did.

Is it me, or did it seem like every team drafted for need this year?

It just looked like the whole league reached a gentlemans agreement to take who they need and not the BPA.

eznark

Banned

It just looked like the whole league reached a gentlemans agreement to take who they need and not the BPA.

Every team in the NFL sucked last year so it would have been very difficult to not fill a need with their own big board BPA.

Bowser

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...5/01/2013.nfl.prospects/index.html?xid=si_nfl

So all the top prospects are USC guys? Guess they should win the BCs next year.

I can't see how anyone could like Barkley as a pro. Someone pointed this out to me, and it's always stuck in my head. He and Sanchez both have to jump as they take their drops, to get proper depth. No good QB, ever, has had to do that.

Crazy that there are still 3 more guys from UNC that are considered top 32...so much talent that underachieved these past few years :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"What is water? Is that a new type of butter?"

butterwater.jpg

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"It's great for me too!"

LJ11

I think the great majority draft for need every year. Very few teams can just go BPA regardless of position, usually SB contenders/winners.

Teams definitely took more risks this year with boom/bust players, especially in the top half/two thirds.

snesfreak

Banned
*reads previous page*
Fuck you, bitches!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*catches breath*

The boy who cried skinny...

I am 100% convinced we saved Freeman from a future of obese related health problems. He had to of stumbled here one day while eating his 4th meal and saw all the fat jokes. Made him so depressed and grief stricken that he went from a 10-6 QB to a 4-12 QB and, later, full blown anorexia.

So we are heroes in that sense. I think its our duty to continue with "Freeman is Fat" jokes so he doesn't slip back into that pattern. Guys, pat yourselves on the back, we saved a life!

Every team in the NFL sucked last year so it would have been very difficult to not fill a need with their own big board BPA.

I think the great majority draft for need every year. Very few teams can just go BPA regardless of position, usually SB contenders/winners.

Teams definitely took more risks this year with boom/bust players, especially in the top half/two thirds.

Right, it just seemed like it lined up a little too well, particularly the first round.

When the Bucs take a RB 31st and the Giants of all teams just take the next best RB they wanted? Word, he was the BPA?

squicken

Raiders sign Lionheart? Why? Surely they used their time not scouting the draft to watch at least a little tape. He is the King of all Captain Checkdowns

edit: video I saw was on Egotastic. NSFW of course, but the Sofia Vergara pics are a nice bonus if you somewhere private

Milchjon

That's pretty much the least sexy video of her ever, isn't it? Thanks, Terry Richardson, you managed to dull Kate Upton's appeal. Quite the accomplishment.

Top Bottom