• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

ndamukong-suh.jpg

The best young defensive player in the NFL, philanthropist, gentleman and an artist.

What can't Suh do??

tackle.

Kind of the point. God bless gravity.

I would like to have something left to the imagination.

Rorschach

lulz. Ask NFL QBs who they fear the most and I guarantee you 90% say Suh.

http://www.detroitlionsblog.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/e56e8979e03883b1ae8ff57eeefbe485-getty-98763569lh009_washington_re1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tom+Brady+Ndamukong+Suh+New+England+Patriots+UgIrXfwQUIdl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

McRibb isn't an NFL QB and Lady doesn't play by regular QB rules so s/he doesn't fear a guy that isn't allowed to touch him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are we talking about the same player on the same defense that our backup squad dropped 45 points on?

Misleading statistics, considering we dropped 41 on you. It's a passing league now so it's not unusual to see those kind of points in this day and age.

And in this day and age Goddell is trying to handicap NFL defensive as much as possible. #James Harrison

Greg

Misleading statistics, considering we dropped 41 on you. It's a passing league now so it's not unusual to see those kind of points in this day and age.

And in this day and age Goddell is trying to handicap NFL defensive as much as possible. #James Harrison
I didn't know Suh played on offense.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are Suh's four sacks also misleading?

You can't judge a DT based on sacks. Suh gets double and triple teamed and creates opportunisties for Cliff Avril, KVB and the rest of the D. And he set the bar so high when he recorded 10 sacks as a DT in his rookie year.

Fanboyism aside the two games where Suh was unjustly suspended, the pass rush on the line was atrocious. The line was getting no push at all. As soon as Suh came back you saw the difference.

He is a once in a generation talent, and I said that when he was at Nebraska.

Fox318

Had a 15% off code, and today was the last day of the trial.
So I thought, what the hell?

$76.49
Yeah, I know.
I'm gonna use some of my Wii U fund to pay for it.

5onsI.png

Make a donation link on PayPal or something. I would say charge a small amount but between the photos and images of the NFL itself I'm sure that would be a problem.

snesfreak

Banned
Make a donation link on PayPal or something. I would say charge a small amount but between the photos and images of the NFL itself I'm sure that would be a problem.
Yeah I can guarantee it'd be a problem.
Also, the NFL Films music, the America, fuck yeah! song from Team America.
A Rilo Kiley song, a few songs from Beverly Hills Cop.
And who knows what else.

Fox318

Actually I think it could be possible to make the game with sprites based off of the nfl. If the images and music is fan made I see no reason why it couldn't be sold at an amount to make up your costs.

You can't judge a DT based on sacks. Suh gets double and triple teamed and creates opportunisties for Cliff Avril, KVB and the rest of the D. And he set the bar so high when he recorded 10 sacks as a DT in his rookie year.

Fanboyism aside the two games where Suh was unjustly suspended, the pass rush on the line was atrocious. The line was getting no push at all. As soon as Suh came back you saw the difference.

He is a once in a generation talent, and I said that when he was at Nebraska.

how about i judge suh on his pathetic performance against the 49ers? not even talking about his pass rush. a good deal of the time it looked like he had no idea what the fuck he was doing. he would just pause and not do anything, even when he wasn't being blocked. one of the most overrated players in the league (although i'm not saying he's one of the worst players)

how about i judge suh on his pathetic performance against the 49ers? not even talking about his pass rush. a good deal of the time it looked like he had no idea what the fuck he was doing. he would just pause and not do anything, even when he wasn't being blocked. one of the most overrated players in the league (although i'm not saying he's one of the worst players)

That is the nicest thing you have ever said about him.

snesfreak

Banned
I need to think of more kinds of normal enemies.
Having slimes and bats doesn't make a lot of sense.
Well, I guess Ogres would make sense in Wisconsin.
Actually I think it could be possible to make the game with sprites based off of the nfl. If the images and music is fan made I see no reason why it couldn't be sold at an amount to make up your costs.
I'm not too worried about selling it, I'm just doing it for fun.
I better be in there bitch.
Oh you will be.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

How about I judge a one game performance by Alexis Smith where he throws at 50% completion rate and one INT, like he did against the Lions? Which is pretty much every single game.

Suh creates opportunities for the rest of the defense. If you put aside the envy that most have because Suh is not on their team, you'll recognize his greatness. He's only in year 3.

Ray Lewis killed a guy but I still love him as a football player.

I'm already saving up money to go up to San Fran for the Handshake battle round 2.

I won't get mugged like I would at Oakland right???

I have been to both the 9ers and Raiders stadiums wearing Eagles stuff and everyone was really cool to me. You wont have any problems at all.

Top Bottom