• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

How about I judge a one game performance by Alexis Smith where he throws at 50% completion rate and one INT, like he did against the Lions? Which is pretty much every single game.

Suh creates opportunities for the rest of the defense. If you put aside the envy that most have because Suh is not on their team, you'll recognize his greatness. He's only in year 3.

Ray Lewis killed a guy but I still love him as a football player.

1. did alex smith win the game and have the game winning TD pass on 4th down? i forget

2. lol how is suh standing there DOING NOTHING on a 20 yard frank gore run "creating opportunities" for others? i guess the opportunity to tackle frank gore because suh has poor play recognition? in that regard, yes he does create opportunities for others

3. no jealous of suh here! he's not even in the same league as justin smith

I need to think of more kinds of normal enemies.
Having slimes and bats doesn't make a lot of sense.
Well, I guess Ogres would make sense in Wisconsin.

You can a stereotype for each team as common enemies.

examples:
- 3rd Round punter appears!
- Average Wisconsin woman appears!
- Locker Room microphone suddenly attacks!
- Empty Stadium has been encountered!
- Racist Bostonian appears!
- Guy Playing for the Same Team looks sacred!
- Shady Detroit Dealer strikes!

You can also use team Mascots for enemies and such. Maybe throw in a sub-plot where Bellicheck has control over the other team owners (or gaffers) because of video tapes he secretly took of all of them and is using the tapes as blackmail to have them help him stop Bucket and company. So an example of this might be Bellicheck having a video of Bionic complimenting Brady and uses it to blackmail Bionic into helping him. Boom! You have a boss and loads of possibilities!

Just some food for thought

what can i say, i have a soft spot for the lions! or, as i like to say, i have a jim schwartz handshake for the lions

lol

Gigglepoo

You can't judge a DT based on sacks. Suh gets double and triple teamed and creates opportunisties for Cliff Avril, KVB and the rest of the D. And he set the bar so high when he recorded 10 sacks as a DT in his rookie year.

Fanboyism aside the two games where Suh was unjustly suspended, the pass rush on the line was atrocious. The line was getting no push at all. As soon as Suh came back you saw the difference.

He is a once in a generation talent, and I said that when he was at Nebraska.

You were just talking about most feared defender. QBs aren't going to be scared of a guy who rarely gets to them.

snesfreak

Banned
You can a stereotype for each team as common enemies.

examples:
- 3rd Round punter appears!
- Average Wisconsin woman appears!
- Locker Room microphone suddenly attacks!
- Empty Stadium has been encountered!
- Racist Bostonian appears!
- Guy Playing for the Same Team looks sacred!
- Shady Detroit Dealer strikes!

You can also use team Mascots for enemies and such. Maybe throw in a sub-plot where Bellicheck has control over the other team owners (or gaffers) because of video tapes he secretly took of all of them and is using the tapes as blackmail to have them help him stop Bucket and company. So an example of this might be Bellicheck having a video of Bionic complimenting Brady and uses it to blackmail Bionic into helping him. Boom! You have a boss and loads of possibilities!

Just some food for thought
:jnc
"Average Wisconsin woman" would probably take up the whole screen.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1. did alex smith win the game and have the game winning TD pass on 4th down? i forget

2. lol how is suh standing there DOING NOTHING on a 20 yard frank gore run "creating opportunities" for others? i guess the opportunity to tackle frank gore because suh has poor play recognition? in that regard, yes he does create opportunities for others

3. no jealous of suh here! he's not even in the same league as justin smith

1. He did, but like everything else in the season Alexis is a one year wonder. He had a great season due to the Niner D and running game, but you can't count on that for two consecutive years. Think of it as a Trent Dilfer, Bryan Leftwich type of year.

2. That's one play.

3. Smith is past is the past, Suh is the future.

Rooflesberger, I choose you!

LOL.

squicken

That's pretty much the least sexy video of her ever, isn't it? Thanks, Terry Richardson, you managed to dull Kate Upton's appeal. Quite the accomplishment.

If they ever decide to do proper re-imaginings of the Emmanuelle movies, he's totally the guy I'd want directing

Rooflesberger, I choose you!

lpavM.gif

The perfect prey

snesfreak

Banned
Please tell me why I should have to worry about that. There is really no reason anyone shuld be banned. You are just super paranoid because you can't resist troll bait from Sony fan boys
This thread isn't as safe as it used to be.
There was no reason for FMT to be banned either, but it still happened.

1. He did, but like everything else in the season Alexis is a one year wonder. He had a great season due to the Niner D and running game, but you can't count on that for two consecutive years. Think of it as a Trent Dilfer, Bryan Leftwich type of year.

2. That's one play.

3. Smith is past is the past, Suh is the future.

LOL.

1. i like that you have to make excuses for alex's success and make the opposite excuses for staffords failures. btw go ahead and compare alex's #'s to trent dilers or lefwiches, not even close.

2. did it all game. go rewatch some of our highlights. also hilarious seeing him get bulldozed on the goalline by anthony davis. that set the tone for the entire game

3. no, smith is already here as the best around, suh is just a fantasy that may or may never happen

Now that the draft's over, what's next and how long do we have to wait? We're only 4 months away from the season opener. Still a Stanley Cup playoff run, and then... and then ... July and August full of nothing but boorrrrring ass sports.

snesfreak

Banned
Sony & Microsoft could have some interesting things. Valve and PC stuff is always good. But Nintendo has to show that they want to put out a modern system for me to really care.
Wii U to cost $599 and be bigger than my PC's case, modern enough for you?

I'm saving my stash for the season, being a Phins fan this year is gonna suuuuck.

I need all the help I can get.

Tannehil has to be the starter, right? You don't pick a guy 8th and not expect him to start. Will he be Gabbert levels of horrible? Is Fatty the best QB in Florida?

Top Bottom