• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
But then we will be scaring away the Anime crowd. Not what I would call very welcoming and goes against our new principles of inclusiveness.
You speak as if anime fans didn't already post in this thread and as if rape would be a thing that scares them away.

ZZMitch

2efbc.jpg
A little late but I just kind of assumed this was Brady without really looking at the image.

I was one of the biggest Colt Mccoy haters when the season ended, but after the browns missed out on rg3 I'm fine with colt being our starter, I don't wanna take any chances on any of the other qbs in the draft. I just hope our first 3 picks are offense <3

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You have no idea. I've been a browns fan since birth. My dad consulted for them. I was there for the fumble, and the drive, and red right 88 but I was too young to remember.

God hates Cleveland...we needed tebow O:)

I was one of the biggest Colt Mccoy haters when the season ended, but after the browns missed out on rg3 I'm fine with colt being our starter, I don't wanna take any chances on any of the other qbs in the draft. I just hope our first 3 picks are offense <3

Look at this, we go to Community and the Browns fans feel they are safe to post. Something good did come out of this guys. :D

I have a good feeling about all of these has been CBs that the Vikings are pursuing. Most are a season removed from solid or good seasons. If injuries aren't a problem our defense will be greatly improved.

bionic77

I find it hilarious cause all the people they take are washed up or not good in the first place

Yeah it isn't like they took anyone good from us and it isn't like we are going to play them in the SB so I don't see how it hurts us. More amusing than anything else.

The gap between what people get banned for here and what people usually get banned for elsewhere in the forum is going to have to narrow a bit. Besides, I know this isn't something people are used to so it's not going to be long at all in this case.

Well, I hope one or two of you guys regularly come here in the future to get a grasp of how people interact in this thread before going wild with the ban hammer. Based off of the FMT ban, you'll otherwise be banning 95 percent of the posters in this thread. It's a common occurrence for us to troll each other, especially with posters who are a fan of a division rival but all of us know it's just in fun and feelings aren't hurt. FMT and I slam each other all the time and it may look like we hate each other but in the next post I'll be wishing him a happy birthday. It's because many of us post in here regularly that we know each others nuances and posting behavior and don't find offense. It's not comparable to a regular OT thread where people will drive by and seriously blast someone in a fit of rage. I hope these things are taken into consideration before future bannings.

Come back soon FMT! We can talk about who the Niners will draft to replace little hands!

I would like to take this moment of community and brotherhood to apologize to the city of Cleveland for declaring their city was the sports town equivalent of Auschwitz.

You're a Vietnamese P.O.W. camp at worst.

I would like to take this moment of community and brotherhood to apologize to the city of Cleveland for declaring their city was the sports town equivalent of Auschwitz.

You're a Vietnamese P.O.W. camp at worst.
The city of cleveland will rise in a flame fiery glory........ If not this season then the one of that...........

Fear the Elf!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
fuck Romo, Garrett, and Aikman. I hope they all get concussed playing flashlight tag at some lame dudes' retreat.

Milchjon

Well, I hope one or two of you guys regularly come here in the future to get a grasp of how people interact in this thread before going wild with the ban hammer. Based off of the FMT ban, you'll otherwise be banning 95 percent of the posters in this thread. It's a common occurrence for us to troll each other, especially with posters who are a fan of a division rival but all of us know it's just in fun and feelings aren't hurt. FMT and I slam each other all the time and it may look like we hate each other but in the next post I'll be wishing him a happy birthday. It's because many of us post in here regularly that we know each others nuances and posting behavior and don't find offense. It's not comparable to a regular OT thread where people will drive by and seriously blast someone in a fit of rage. I hope these things are taken into consideration before future bannings.

Come back soon FMT! We can talk about who the Niners will draft to replace little hands!

Wait, isn't Hito a Seahawks fan? I'm sure division rivalry was a key component of the ban!

you're next!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I already regret telling Hito that the Seahawks signed an actual NFL QB this offseason.

HoFlynn will easily win them that division too.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jeez i dont even wanna post in these sports threads anymore. God forbid i say something that borders on PG-13 in jest and go down for it.

Top Bottom