• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

JABEE

Did anyone hear about Timothy Tebow playing for the Jets? He is a nice young man. I think we should be treat him with kindness. The same with Freeman. He didn't do anything wrong. He just has an appetite for victory and he doesn't take to kindly to the jokes being made in this thread.

Fox318

lvQfZ.jpg

1ooql.jpg

Freeman looked up and low and behold a magnificent sight, a mountain of chocolate erupted from the ground. His eyes filled with wonder and lust for his true burning passion in life was not football but food. He reacted without thought and lunged himself towards the sweet land form when suddenly a thief stole his beloved dream. While Freeman was unable to catch or identify his dream destroyer he did catch one note the criminal left behind :
"HAHA FATMAN
CAM NEWTON
".

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Why not? Won't hurt to see him.

Just seems like an odd development, I understand they are looking at all their options but to say Colt is the guy the day before and then this seems odd.

Like naming Sanchez starter and then getting Tebow, lots of backhanded compliments happening this off-season.

Soon all the high motor white guys will be on your team.

I love Tolly, he's been a nice producer for us even with stars ahead of him.

Been nice knowing you guys

Haha what do you mean?

Anyway it'd be very cool. Nice to know that Ted is addressing the D's weaknesses.

Makes me smile.

What makes you think the Panthers will improve that much?

We held fourth-quarter leads in at least eleven games this year and saw the defense choke them away.

They're is no way on Earth the defense is as bad as it was last year, and I see the offense continuing to play at the same level or better.

cajunator

Banned
I used to eat it in neighboring Kissimmee. It's like the dryest chicken you ever ate. Good flavor, though.

It does taste a bit like tough, dry chicken. thats actually a good description. saying everything tastes like chicken is wrong, but in the case of alligator (and frog legs) its actually right.

How'd you get a picture of my mother in law? She's looking nice too..must have been taken the last time I did something wrong in thr moment before she says "see, see I told you that boy is up to no good"

so yesterday....

And yeah, you ain't end arounding her to get some cookies...think Porkchop Womack on hgh....

Fox318

We held fourth-quarter leads in at least eleven games this year and saw the defense choke them away.

They're is no way on Earth the defense is as bad as it was last year, and I see the offense continuing to play at the same level or better.

It will be interesting to see who places last in that division.

Buc's have a ton of new talent
Saints are still the Saints so long as Brees is still there
Atlanta still has their core group of players
Panthers still have Cam and will look to improve their defense in the draft

Too bad a team from the NFC south will probably be eliminated by a team from the NFC West again.

It will be interesting to see who places last in that division.

Buc's have a ton of new talent
Saints are still the Saints so long as Brees is still there
Atlanta still has their core group of players
Panthers still have Cam and will look to improve their defense in the draft

Too bad a team from the NFC south will probably be eliminated by a team from the NFC West again.

Buc's should have traded for Laron Landry's personal trainer.

Fairly meaningless vote (and none to surprising), but I have images of Jerrah and Synder with long grimaces on their face as the other owners basically gave them the finger. (minus the Bucs who were apparently seen at the nearest Taco Bell during the vote)

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/37501/owners-support-owners-on-cap-sanctions

The NFL's owners didn't have to vote to uphold the salary cap sanctions the league's management council imposed against the Washington Redskins and the Dallas Cowboys. But after Daniel Snyder and Jerry Jones addressed their fellow owners to air their opposition to those sanctions Tuesday, the rest of the owners did vote on the matter. By a vote of 29-0, the owners supported the sanctions, which the Cowboys and Redskins are challenging through arbitration. One team abstained (The Washington Post reports that it was the Buccaneers), and of course the Redskins and Cowboys were not part of the vote.

EDIT: Here's a shocker:

Michael Lombardi ‏ @michaelombardi

Cowboys Giants kick off the NFL Season..it it here yet?
Thought Packers/Giants was all but set. Apparently not.

Confirmed by ESPN:

Dan Graziano ‏ @espn_nfceast

NFL announces Sept. 5 season opener will be Cowboys at Giants.

snesfreak

Banned
Fairly meaningless vote (and none to surprising), but I have images of Jerrah and Synder with long grimaces on their face as the other owners basically gave them the finger. (minus the Bucs who were apparently seen at the nearest Taco Bell during the vote)
I am offended by your post good sir!
I have alerted a mod and you should expect repercussions forthwith!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/37501/owners-support-owners-on-cap-sanctions

EDIT: Here's a shocker:

Thought Packers/Giants was all but set. Apparently not.

Confirmed by ESPN:

Packers opened up last season so it kind of makes sense.

I think Cowboys-Giants hold the top ratings records for regular season games no?

We'll see if the Giants can keep the streak going. The defending champs are 8-0 hosting the kick off game of the season since it started in 2004.

wienke said:
I think Cowboys-Giants hold the top ratings records for regular season games no?
If not highest than close, yes.

Zeke said:
Nice finally an season opener worth watching!
I know. Another game of watching Eli spank that defense as if it was an underage hooker in Lawrence Taylor's hotel room.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Child please.

If the Tacos even finish second in the division (behind the Panthers of course) this season, I'll wear a Fatman avatar till the start of next season.

We need clarification on this avatar challenge. If the Bucs finish first or second in the division, then you get a special avy? Or if the Bucs make the playoffs? Or if the Panthers do...something? Write it up and put it in stone.

We need clarification on this avatar challenge. If the Bucs finish first or second in the division, then you get a special avy? Or if the Bucs make the playoffs? Or if the Panthers do...something? Write it up and put it in stone.

If the Bucs finish second or better in the division, I will wear a Fatman avatar from the end of the 2012-2013 regular season to the beginning of the 2013-2014 regular season.

tmdorsey said:
And you don't?

I always knew you were a Saints fan deep down.

Reported.

Got a question for both Packer and Steeler GAF:

1. Packer-GAF: apparently Demetryious Bell is visiting you guys, you think there's a chance you'll be overly interested? He's the Cards last hope of being spared Levi Brown on the left side :(

2. Steeler-GAF: I meant to ask on what you think of William Gay? I heard he didn't perform overly well but I can't imagine Horton wanting him if he doesn't have potential considering he was your DB coach and would know what he's capable of. Right now, Horton has my benefit of the doubt.

Bucket: What the hell is Al Pacino saying in that gif you posted? I can't lip read him for the life of me.

Top Bottom